1

Zaylee POV

I woke up from hearing my alarm going off I turned it off and sat up on my bed grabbing my phone to look at the time.

6:38am

I got up and went to my bathroom that's connected to my room and brush my teeth wash my face and took a shower.

I wrapped myself in my towel and walk and my room to decide what I was going to wear to this boring school today.

I just throwed on some gray joggers a white t shirt and some white g fazos.

I stop caring how I look when i go to school because what's the point I come there too work not model.

I throwed my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs.

"Goodmorning Uncle Mac" I said speaking to my uncle who was on the phone as usual.

"Wassup baby girl you need me too take you to school or that girl taking you?" He asked me.

"Uncle Mac you know her name and you can take me"

My uncle & I bond was good I wouldn't say perfect or something like perfect because it's not I barely see my uncle he's never here at night and sometimes here in the morning.

He's always working.

My uncle took me in when my mom died 4 years ago from cancer my dad is in prison for life he still call and check up on me from time to time.

I really don't remember my father like that but my uncle always tell me he's a great man and all but if he was a great man he wouldn't be in prison so I really just stop listening to him when he tell my about my dad.

"Come on big head & stop daydreaming" my uncle deep voice said.

*******
"Bitch shut the fuck up" Hailey told Aliyah.

Hailey & Aliyah is my only friends they kinda different from each other Hailey the loud one and Aliyah the chill one but she can be very mean.

"Hoe you shut the fuck up you white ass bitch" Aliyah told Hailey

"Was all that cursing necessary?" I ask them , this probably my 100th time asking them that today and it's only 4th period.

"Hey class be quiet we have a new student" Mr. Johnson shouted.

Everybody was still talking not even noticing theres a new boy here.

"I'll wait" Mr. Johnson shouted again.

Screaming was not really called for gone bust my eardrum.

Everybody eventually noticed the new guy and got quiet.

"As I was saying we have a new student and Trey how about you tell the class about yourself"

He mugged the hell out Mr Johnson if only looks can kill somebody.

"Uh my name Trey East I'm from Atlanta and that's all y'all need to know" He said.

"Well okay then Mr East" he said scanning the classroom

The seat behind my was the only empty one in the classroom.

"He fine ass fuck" Hailey said

"He aight" Aliyah said.

I didn't say anything because how I think he look doesn't even matter.

"Sit behind Mrs William for me please" Mr. Johnson told him.

why me lord.

"Who Da' hell is that?" The boy said

"Zaylee raise your hand for me" Mr Johnson said.