Part 6

When she arrived her brother approached her, "Where the hell were you?, i was worried." "Awww, thats cute, you were worried. Don't be, i took the long way and was stopped by those boys at the rich school. And get this, they know who i am. Thats fucking weird." Jeremy looked at Marshall and said "what was the guys name?" "Why?" Then the bell rang and she walked away from the boys and into the classroom.

She spotted Kyo and he smiled and waved to her. She waved back and sat next to him. *Max's thoughts: His smile is so adorable. No, No, No, we can't feel that way about him. Although i do wonder what he thinks of me* "Hey Max" "Hi Kyo, so what'd you do after school yesterday" "Oh, I went to a small festival thing at the mall." "Oh, you went alone that must have been-" "Oh i wasn't alone, Olivia asked me to accompany her and thats what i did." "Oh."

Then Liam walked in and sat beside Max. She looked at him then looked ahead at the board. When class ended, Liam stopped Max in the hallway and said "Can we talk?" "No now-" She passed out and Liam caught her in his arms, he carried her bride style to the nurses office. When he dropped her off at the nurse, he stayed by her side until she woke up.

When she woke up after about 20 minutes, she sat up. "Ow, Fuck, My head." She realized he was standing there and said "Why are you here?" "You collapsed in the hallway and i caught you and brought you here." "So why'd you stay?, i hope your not expecting a thank you. Cause if you -" "I'm not" Then Jeremy came into the nurses office "Max, are you ok?" "I'm fine, i just stayed up late last night."

*Max's thoughts: Yeah i was up all night worrying about what the hell is wrong with me for liking someone like him* She got up and said "Liam you can leave and you to Jeremy, because i am fine and you both need to fuck off." "No, you know what mom would say if i left you here." She got up and left the room. She went to class and Liam came in a few minutes after.

When the bell rang she got up and began walking to the lunchroom. While she was walking she was hugged by kyo. *Max's thoughts: To close... He's to close.* she pushed him off and said "What was that for?" "You collapsed and i couldn't... I couldn't help you." "I was fine, no need to get so worried." Then a girl was signaling kyo over and Max said "Go, I'm fine." He nodded and walked away from her and to the girl.

*I knew that I didn't stand a chance, but it still hurts-* Her train of thought was interrupted when she received a call from Quinn. "Whats up Quinn?" "Oh, nothing much but I'm outside with food if you wanna have lunch together." "You do know that i can't leave school grounds-" then he walked into the building, "I know and thats why I'm coming to you." They hung up and she went to him and they hugged.

They went into the cafeteria and sat down as people looked at him. "Why did you come here?" "I don't like those rich bastards, and have no intention of getting close to them." While they were eating Jeremy came over and sat down in front of them. Max said "What do you want fuckface?" "Well hi Jeremy, why you wearing the uniform of that other school." "Well my dad made me transfer, so since i can't see max during school i thought I'd at least make time to see her during lunch."

"Oh, well do yall wanna sit with-" "No we don't wanna sit with you and your jock friends Jeremy, now go away before i break your face." He walked away from the table and after lunch Max walked Quinn to the school doors and hugged him, "I'll see you after school Max." She nodded then he left, she went to class and saw Kyo and the girl sitting together.

She sat in the back of the classroom and then someone sat next to her. "Hi, im Simone Kastro, I just transferred last week." I decided to be nice since she is new, "Hi, I'm Max." After class the girl approached Max in the hallway. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but i don't really talk to anyone. But can we be friends" "It's fine by me." They stuck together until the end of the day, they walked to the gate together and then hugged.

Just when Max was about to leave, a car she didn't recognize pulled up. She recognized the voice, it was the boy from the rich school. "Hey Max, need a ride." "There isn't a way or reason in hell of why i would ever get in that damn car." Then the guy got out of the car and approached her, she backed up. "Can i just talk to you?" Then Liam came up to her and put his arm around her, "What the-"

Then he whispered in her ear "Just play along, let me drive you home at the end." She looked at him then said "I already have a ride." "You mean Liam, how's it going baby bro." "Wait what the hell is going on Liam" Liam grabbed her hand then led her to the car, she got in and he drove away.