Chapter 2: Zayn

I went to the forested area where I was gonna finish my journey of the woods. The woods was so quiet, no one was even bothering me. I kept my appearance hidden so no one would spot me. It's better than the orphanage center for people who don't have homes. I peaked through the woods and saw a bubble-like Shield in the cleared area. "Huh?" I thought as I slipped on a rock and rolled down a rocky hill.

"Ugh... that hurt!" It was a holographic shield that made my eyes sparkle. It made me feel like that I needed to touch it. I dipped the tips of my fingers into the shield and it created open. I backed off at first and the shield attached itself and sealed. When I dipped the tips of my fingers again, this time, I went deeper and it pulled me in. "AHHHH!!"

At last, I was in... a tech world? It wasn't like an ordinary world, it was a ROBOT WORLD!!
"Oh crap... I gotta get outta here!!" I thought as the speaker says:
"Hello Cybers, and welcome to Neon City!"

"Neon city? NO-NO-NO-NO! This CANNOT be happening! Am I... stuck?!?" I try to push through the barrier, but it wouldn't pull me back like I was pulled in! "What am I gonna do-"

Suddenly, I see a Cyber girl. She had tan skin, light brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a black laced romper with short black heeled-boots. Those icy-like blue eyes attracted me to come closer and closer to her. I closed my eyes for one second, when I opened them, I was standing in front of her. My heart was beating out of my chest. Ba-bump!
Ba-bump! "What the heck was I doing?"