Chapter 3: Zayn

She looked at me. Then she stared at me. Did I stare at her too long? Oh, god... why was I staring at her? Her wide blue eyes just... lured me! Suddenly, she circled around, trying to observe me. She touched my face and my dyed silver hair. Then she said
"You're... different!" I was sweating with fear. Was she gonna know that I'm a human? I hope not...

"Where did you come from?" She asked. I was going to tell her that I came from earth, but I was afraid that she'll kill me or turn me into whatever they were! So instead, I said:
"Uh... Neon City!" She immediately grabbed my wrist. "Gah!" Then, she forcefully put it down and said: "You're not one of us... otherwise, you would have wires... like me." She twisted her wrist around, showing three strands of wires connecting to her arms. Suddenly, she took off his shirt.
"What the heck?!? Why are you taking my shirt off?"
She unzipped her romper and showed him her chest. The wires on her wrists connected to her body.
"The wires..." she explains. "You don't HAVE those wires, so where did you REALLY come from?"

I started to shake. What's gonna happen if I say where I truly am? I sighed. "Um... e-earth?" She widened her eyes. In the speed of light, she hid me into a penthouse-like apartment. "Humans aren't supposed to be here..."  She quickly looks around, then back at me. "Are there anybody else... with you?" "No-no-no! It's just me... I promise!" Then she let's me go and says "Follow me..."