~How it all started~

~Yuki POV~
It's cold,really cold. I can't feel my legs and there is a red sticky liquid all over me. How long have i been asleep? I remember... I remember what happened...partly. I was playing with a boy and we kicked around a ball. The ball went in the woods so we ran to get it. All of a sudden a group of people dressed in all black came out of the woods and went into a big house...my house. We ran after them screaming,but two stay behind to fight us i win the bod on the other hand... Didn't. I ran in the house and every one was fighting and yelling. I was knocked out and once i woke i saw my people lost. The people in black where skinning my people. And every thing went black.
.
.
.
I woke up laying on a what seemed to be a shirt. I sat up to make eye contact with two people. A man and woman. The girl hade pink hair pulled back into a ponytail and the man looked some what of a clown. The man introduced himself to me," Well hello there little one I'm Hisoka~." The woman then got up and walked away. "May i ask what is your name little one?" My name... What is my name,"I-i can't re-remember" why can't i remember my name."Well than i shall give you one... From today on you are Yuki Blood Morow. My sister." His sister?"Wh-y me" why want me as a sister ,"Simple i saw you fight those men and I'm interested and for some odd reason you strike my eyes~"
What an odd man...
.
.
.
~Hisoka POV~
I was on my way to a small town to meet up with someone when i pasted by an odd looking group in the woods. There where maybe 15-20 men in all black. And then i saw all of them bolt to a house. There was a small girl and boy chasing after them two stay behind to fight them. The boy loses almost as soon as there in his range. Though the girl moves fast on her feet without making a sound and goes behind the man and hits the top part of his spine most likely paralyzing him. Such a young age and so good on her feet.
.
.
.
I wait in the trees till the men left and went inside to see the girl laying there unconscious and everyone else dead. All of a sudden her eye peeks open reviling a painful purple. At that moment i realized who she is from the silver hair,purple eyes,and cat tail and ears. The Maneki Neko family. A strong family that for unknown reasons have have cat ears and tail. They are quite wealthy and there hair and ears are worth a lot. No wonder this happened. I will take the girl and some of the things here with me.
.
.
.
I get back in the woods with the girl and call up a friend of mine. After some time she gets there to heal the girl but bye that time the body as already almost healing its self. I guess the family has a secret for it. After around an hour or 2 the girl wakes up quite confused. (You know what happened here) I then explain what seems to had happened. "So than Yuki-chan~ how about i take you to meet the spiders.
.
.
.

Hey guys~ so that is the first official chapter. It would be longer but i wrote this of a week of no sleep at 12 at night. Anyway i had fun with that. Question should i do a backstory of info on the Maneki Neko family and what they do and why they are important???

Thanks for reading and happy early new year!!!!!