~The hunters exam pt.3~

Y/N's P.O.V
Me and killua both continue to ride. Then a man grabs my hand and almost brakes my nails. "Hey Asshole let me go!!" I yelled at the man.
I yanked my hand away and skate closer to killua.

"HEY KIDS SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT,THIS IS A ENDURANCE TEST" endurance test? No it's not. "No it's not he only said to follow him" a boy probably our age said to the man yelling in the suit.

Me and killua both slow down to meet the boy in green."Hey! How old are you?" Killua asked with a straight face. "Almost 12" the young boy replied. "I'm Killua. You?" "Gon! What about you?" He looked at me with a smile " Y/N" i make simple reply with a straight face.

We run for some time making simple small talk. We than see stairs in the distance. "Let's have a race!" I hear one of the boys say and quickly start putting effort to running. I will win. People assume i don't know the family i came from but i do. I know what happened to them and every now and then i have flashbacks. But, my past is something im glad i have few memory of. Trauma. I do remember things i was taught and i have also learnd from ill-chan and my brother. About half way up the steps i get tired of running.Boring. i then stop. Put one foot behind me and one in front, i focus on my surrounding then run in a split second i force my self to stop.

The boys the both gross the Finnish and start arguing on who got there first. "You both got her simultaneously" the examiner said than looked at me and said"But she got here before even me." The boys,who only saw me stop where wide eyed. They thought i was still behind them but instead i was twirling a quick blade around. "WOW Y/N! You are so fast." Gon exclaimed.
"Thanks but thats nothing." I said with a small smile.

"I hope you know your getting me dinner" i said to the boy who's smile turned to a frown.

We all sit down waiting for the others. "I have some Jello in my bag do you want some?" I ask the boys. "Yah!" The say in unison. I hand them each one and we eat them.
*TIME SKIP WHEN EVERYONE IS THERE*

"THATS NOT THE REAL EXAMINER HE IS AN IMPOSTOR!!" A man yelled then drawing a ape that was acting unconscious. I look at my brother and he already know who the lier is. He throws 4 cards one perishing the man. Satoz catching one and i catching 2. "ONII-SAN DON'T THROW CARDS AT ME!!! Everyone including the examiner stops and stairs and whispers fild the area "Onii-san, thats his sister. They don't don't look anything alike." I hated the comments of the difference in visual. People don't have to be blood to be family. SHUT UP! Don't say that don't remind me he isn't my real brother. "Sorry y/n-chan but you need to keep your gard up at all times." My brother's remark tics me off. I know to keep my gard up. I then trow the cards back at him. He then explained why he did such as trow cards at the examiner.
"Your Hisoka's sister?!" The blonde kurta asks. "Yes i am"  i look over to see killua his eyes full of concerns. Most people think he is a bad brother but he isn't.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
600 words!! Guys thank you for all the votes and i just learnd that my story has 1.07k views i was so happy people saw i almost cried >-<
But i didn't because my eyeliner is amazing today my girls and gays know what i mean.
Anyway thanks for the support!! :D
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤