sick day

Dear diary,
I didn't feel good when I woke up this morning. My throat was hurting and I vomit. My body hurt.
My brother said I had a temp. I had a fever.

I was really lonely, I wanted to do something fun. I wanted to hang out with killua and Gon. I just really wanted a hug.

I told my brother I was lonely and he looked at me and walked out the door as if he didn't hear me.

I Fell asleep on the couch when I heard the door open and was greeded with warm skin, soft hair and I blue cloth.

Killua

I hugged him back and without warning he picked me up bridal style and took me to my room he left for a few minutes and came back in in PJs with snaks in his pale hands.

He payed the snakes down and got under the covers.

" Your going to get sick""I'll be fine"

I Know there was no point in arguing with him and I curled up to his chest.

He turned on a show and we watched tv and had snakes then my eyes got heavy and with each yaun a tear would go down my cheek. I fell asleep wrapped in his arms.

I feel loved more and more each day.

- January 13,2022

<><><><><<><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><
Hey guys I thought I would try a different perspective for a change. Also bad news, I won't be able to do a story with the other author I mentioned as some things happened. Also I am thinking about discontinuing this story. I don't update often and people have found my insta and stuff and I'm getting hate bc it's hisokas little sister. I was only trying to shine on a different perspective. I will try to continue tho.  Anyways by loves.