⤿ Swedish Meatballs

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 ScrapMetalFlower! 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Fandom: Hi Ho Hyperdrive. This is essentially a sci-fi western following the adventures of Captain Rover Finnigan, who as far as anyone knows is the only human anywhere in the galaxy. He's the self proclaimed *self-proclaimed "best trader 'round these here parts." The entire storyline follows his adventures meeting all sorts of different species and civilizations and ways of life while he tries to find other humans. His entire crew is like one big happy family. The entire thing belongs to Chill13 on DeviantArt. The only thing I own is my OC and her species.

Name: Njeela T'laki. "Njeela" is an older, more traditional name for her kind. It means 'little sprite'. Her species doesn't really have proper surnames, instead *instead, they're named after the tribe they are originally from (there's *there're four tribes, one for each sun) and in her case, she was hatched with the T'laki, which essentially means 'lake dweller'. This would make her proper full name Njeela T'laki

Cool! I like how you made it sci-fi-esque without making it pompous or obnoxious. I just think you could add a pronunciation since it may be hard to pronounce.

Nicknames: Big Red-Most notably, Rover calls her this on occasion based on the fact that she's a large, red lizard. Rover also calls her other things, such as Darlin', but that's just the way he speaks. Think of Captain Finnigan as being a Southern Gentleman of sorts.

The Bloody Baroness-This one originates from her reputation on *in the home world *homeworld. Her ferocity coupled with her ruthless efficiency on the battlefield had earned her such a nickname. General T'laki was never one to show a moment's hesitation, and nor did she show mercy (such was the harsh conditioning of the training she underwent) and currently, it is a part of her history she can't stand facing. It sickens her to think about *about it.

Good Lizard-By the ship's caretaker, Nana. Nana is a very small, elderly alien woman with the ability to smell the emotions of others. She is the one in charge of all the cooking and cleaning, which she is very glad to do for everyone. Think of Nana as being the sweet grandma who bakes cookies when people are sad and listens to your problems.

Aww, that's cute

Gender: Njeela is a female member of her species. Female X'lorian are brighter in color, and possess retractable fangs used for injecting a highly potent neurotoxic venom, and females also have larger, thicker tails that they use as makeshift nests for eggs and young hatchlings.