Chapter ten

You couldn't help but think about what had just happened as you cooked the food. In fact you almost let it burn because you had drifted off to far.

     You finished cooking and walked out into the living room and handed natsu a plate. Sitting down next to him you spoke,

     "Why do I feel like I know you from somewhere natsu. I feel like I've known you my whole life." You said looking down at your plate of food.

      "That's because you do. Don't you remember, when we were kids you would summon one of your mother's spirits and we would play all day long. I know this sounds really weird, but your father told me to keep an eye on you after you left to come here. And along the way I fell in love with you. Well I relized my love for you." Natsu said, stuffing his face after he finished. You stared at him.

    He can't be that young boy I would play with daily at my father's estate. That's just not possible, that young boy was killed.
    You though to yourself as you ate, none of this was making sence. "Natsu, that young boy I played with died. It's impossible for you to be him." You said as you took a bite of your food. "It was the saddest day if my life when I found out he was dead." Tears began to form as you continued to talk. You couldn't bare to think of the memories. He placed his hand on your leg.

    "Believe me (Y/N), I am that boy you would play with. Your father only told you that to keep you from looking for me. I never left the estate." Natsu said pulling you close to him as you began to cry. He held you in his arms until you fell asleep. He picked you up and took you to your room cover you up and kissed your forehead. "I will never let anyone hurt you." He said before leaving to clean up the kitchen and dishes.