chapter five

sorry it took me so long to update I had vacation then school started so I have not had much time to work on this update. please don't hurt me;-;... here is the next update hope you enjoy^^. and sorry this one is so short I wrote it during my study hall:P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after a few stupid suggest from natsu you all decided to climb, fly, or use magic to get to the top of the mansion and enter through there. After getting to the top you found a window with bars on it... of which natsu melted and broke off so the five of you could get into the mansion.

"So does anyone know where this book is?" gray asked. you all shook out head no." thanks for the help" gray sighed and crawled inside. you all crawled in after him. you were in the attic, there were old books and what looked like animal bones scattered around.

"Why don't we start with these books" Erza suggested. You all agreed and started to look through the books, only to find nothing.

"where do we look now?" happy asked. you thought for a moment before suggesting to look for the library. the five of you split up to search the house gray and erza went to one side of the house and you and natsu went to the other side, along with happy. after searching most of the west side you came up to the last room.

"If this is not it then the other 2 mist have found it" natsu said and took ahold of the door know and opened the door to reveal a large library. The three of you walked in. " what was the name of the book?"

"it was day of the black, I think. if not it was something like that" natsu nodded and had happy go get the other two.