chapter eight

The walk seemed shorter the second time than the first. We knocked on the door and we're allowed into the home. We showed our proof, got our money and left. We got back to the guild and sat down together.

    "Hey (y/n) why don't I come over. To, you know, tell you the ropes about the guild." You thought for a moment before nodding and standing up.

    "Why dont we leave now then. I can make us tea, or coffee." Natsu nodded and followed you to your house. You unlocked the door and walked in, closing the door behind natsu after he walked in. "So what do you want to talk to me about?"

    "I don't know about you (y/n), But I find you extremely cute" natsu slowly came closer you you until your back was against the wall and he was towering above you. "Would you maybe like to go out to eat with me one day soon. Maybe even eat here." He said moving away from you slightly. A blush creeped onto your face as he continued to move away from you.

    "S-sure. It wouldn't hurt would it." You said. Natsu smiled and walked toward the door.

      "Alright. See you then!" He smiled and walked out. You ran up to your room and looked into the mirror.

      "How could such a man like him, think a girl like me cute? I mean ya he's hot, but I could never get a man like him could I?" You said out loud and sighed "why don't I just see how it goes and go from there."
~~~~~~~~~
   Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! This 2 story thing is killing me,_, but hope you enjoyed this extremely short chapter!(it's also not edited so sorry for any mistakes)
    -Elizabeth