Prologue

Today is a sunny day. The girl who is at least seven years old run where the flower fields to make some flower crown for both of her parents.

Two adults chuckles a little bit and look at their child who look very happy. Kiryu Daiki,the man who is at least in his thirties,the caring and gentle person.

Kiryu Hisato,the female that is in her thirties,too. The female that always loving and softhearted woman.

Finally you,Kiryu Y/N,the girl who is only seven years old and treasure of Daiki and Hisato. The cheerful girl that can light the darkness.

Today was a family day for you all so Daiki and Hisato decided to go to picnic and have a camp at night.

The wind gently blow two persons. "Isn't it peaceful?"Someone hug the back of Hisato,it was Daiki who hug her.

Hisato hum in agreement,watching the peaceful and beautiful moment. The silver or light purple haired girl run back to her parents,holding something for both of them.

"Papa,Mama..."Daiki and Hisato look at their treasure.

"What is it,Y/N?"Hisato get out from Daiki hug making the male pout a little bit. Hisato bent down to your height and pat your head.

You are holding two flower crowns. The child give the flower crowns to her parents.

"For Papa and Mama!"Hisato and Daiki smile and wear the flower crown that you made.

How did they get such an angel like you?

It was a truly peaceful and just like a fairy tale. Three family members truly felt happiness but happiness never last long.

___________________________

A loud sound makes you woke up from your slumber. You can hear banging and screaming from your parents room.

Being a curious child,you are,you walk where your parents room was. You lazily rub your eyes,trying to make yourself a little bit woke up from your sleepy state.

The girl tip toe and open the door."Mama,Papa,what ha-"It was a scene even too much for an adult.

In front of the girl,her parents were lying dead on the floor. Their organs were on the floor with their eyes were dull and hollow.

Tears start to fall to the girl eyes and there's unknown thing that eating her parents organs.

The sound of the creature eating her parents organs fill the silent room.

The child have a horror look on her face and tears fall from her eyes.

"Mama?Papa?"The child called her parents names enough for the demon to hear her.

The demon turned to look where you are standing and saw you. Without wasting any moment you run outside to ask for help.

For the first time,you run like as fast as your small legs can. Luck wasn't on your side.

You trip to the small rock. You hiss a little bit in pain. It seems that you sprint your left ankle.

A shadow figure cover your small figure. You slowly look up and saw the same creature that kill your parents. Tears fall to the child eyes as she watch the demon.

Blood of her parents were on the demon mouth and look at the child as if she's his prey.

A single shatter of glass can be heard in your head and you don't feel nothing after hearing that sound.

You close your eyes tightly when the demon raise his claws to you. Waiting for the pain to come but the pain never come.

A single slash and sound of the creature screaming in pain were the only thing that the violet eyed child can heard.

Y/N slowly open her eyes and greeted with a dark hair male. The moonlight slowly hit you and the male. One thing that you know is that the male have the same aura like the demon who killed your parents.

The aura surround his figure is special. It's calming like a moonlight with a tint of sad aura.

The male bent down to your height and look at your violet orbs with his ocean blue eyes.

It was the awkward silent between you and him.

You don't know what possessed you but you blurt out something that makes the male surprise.

"Mister you have beautiful and calming aura"

His ocean blue eyes wide with surprise what the child just said to him. Never in his thousand years,he was never told by others about it.

A tint of smile was on the male face while his cold eyes turned into soft.

"What's your name?"

"Kiryu Y/N"

The male have a thought look on his face. He pat your short light violet hair and a genuine smile was on his face.

"My name is Tsugikuni Kaname. Starting from now on I'll protect you,N/N"

That's how the bounding between you and Kaname began.