Chapter 2 (Seijoh)

You are 12 years old in this chapter.

__________

It's been two years since Kanae died. Shinobu become a pillar. Currently there's eleven Hashiras in Demon Slayer Corps.

You and Kaname share the same title of 'Twilight Pillar'.

That doesn't matter to you both since it's just a title to you and Kaname. Kaname is always clingy and change into 180° when it come to you.

For example,Kaname blackmail Kaguya to give you and him the same mission or he will kill others.

That makes the head of demon slayer corps always give the same mission to you and Kaname.

Like right now,you and Kaname are at Miyagi to slay the demon that is at least lower moon or upper moon if you are lucky.

You took a bit of crepe while spending the time since it only evening. You look for some place to enjoy yourself.

You stop at the park and sit on one of the bench. You watch how childs who is at least six years old building sand castle.

You pout a little bit when you done eating your crepe. You stomach grumble loud making you sigh a little bit. It seems that there's a Ramen shop near the park.

You walk where the ramen shop was and open the door making the bell ring.

Immediately you was greeted with teenage boys who were stuffing ramans. You noticed that they wore a uniform that mixed with white and light green.

Aoba Johsai Male Volleyball Club

Was written to the back to each males jacket. You sit beside the male with black hair who is the most silent in the group.

Kunimi noticed that a child who is at least twelve years old sit beside him. He noticed that the girl have a katana on her waist. That makes the volleyball player wonder.

Is it the real katana?

You look at Kunimi who blurt out without him noticing. "Yeah"You replied and look at the chef.

"(Favorite Type Of Ramen) please"

You look back to Kunimi who wide his eyes a little bit when you mentioned that it's the real katana. A lot things happened to him today,like Aoba Johsai won against Karasuno today.

Soon the chef put your order in front of you.

You take the chopsticks and eat it quietly making Kunimi a little bit worried. Isn't a child like your age be loud and cheerful?

Kunimi still look at you who completely ignored the volleyball player stare.

It seems that other volleyball player noticed Kunimi staring at you.

"Kunimi-Kun,what happened?"It seems that Oikawa and others didn't noticed you.

It's like you have no presence.

Oikawa was near you almost knock your head with his arm but Kunimi warn to the third year.

"Oikawa-Senpai,there's a child in front of you"That makes Oikawa look in front of him and screams a little bit in surprise that the child with short light purple was watching him and others while she's still eating her Raman.

"Rude"You muttered loud for others to hear what you just said.

A arrow stab to Oikawa what you just said to him.

That makes other hold not to laugh but three certain third years were laughing their ass out.

You done eating your Ramen. You look at Kunimi. ''What is your name?"

"Kunimi Akira" You hum a little bit and put the money on the table.

Seijoh volleyball players just only watch your back. A little thing that you know someone from Seijoh will soon join demon slayer corps after what will happen tonight.

_________________

Dusk Till Dawn secrets

1.Other Hashiras except you don't like Kaname since he's a demon.

2. They didn't accept him as a demon slayer.

3. Sanemi cut himself with his katana tried to show Kaname true colors.

4. Kaname bluntly told to Sanemi in front of Kagaya and other pillars that his blood smell stink.