Chapter 21 (The Trial)

Tanjiro,Hinata and Kageyama look at the eleven people in front of them.

"Bummer. I heard they were demon slayers with with two demons in tow,so I was looking forward to see someone flamboyant,but those three are drab-looking dudes,huh?"

"And now,we will put these boys on a trial!"

"Wh-Who are these peop-"The Kakushi slam Tanjiro head to the ground.

"Don't open your mouth just yet,you moron! Stay quiet like the other two does! Just who do you think are standing in front of you? You three are in the presence of the Hashiras!"The Kakushi scold to Tanjiro.

Hashira?What is a Hashira?What's he talking about?And who are these people exactly?Where are we now?

As if Shinobu can read what's Hinata, Kageyama and Tanjiro are thinking.

"This is the Demon Slayer's headquarters. And you three are about to put on a trial... Kamado Tanjiro,Hinata Shouyo, Kageyama Tobio"

*****

"Before we start on a trial,why don't you explain the crime you three comm-"A certain pillar intercept what Shinobu was going to tell to the three boys.

_____________________

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code!We're going to deal with them on our own!We're going to behead them along with the demons!"

Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro

______________________

"In that case,I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray you'll ever see. I'm talking the max flamboyance"

Sound Hashira,Uzui Tengen

__________________________

"What?You are going to kill such adorable children?That pains my heart!It fills me with anguish!"

Love Hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri

___________________________

"Ah,what a pitful sight these boys are. The poor souls...I pity them for having been born at all "

Stone Hashira, Himejima Gyomei

____________________________

"Um,what was the shape of that cloud again? What was it called again?"

Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito

____________________________

"Zzz zzz z"

Twilight Hashira,Kiryu Y/N

"...how boring"

Twilight Hashira,Tsugikuni Kaname

______________________

"Where's Natsu?" Hinata look at his surrounding to look for his younger sister.

"What happened to Oikawa-San, Inosuke, Zenitsu?" Kageyama look for the three males around his surrounding. Tanjiro did the same too.

"Hey you...The Hashiras are speaking. What are you three looking at? These are the eleven-highest ranking swordsmen in the Demon Slayer Corps"The Kakushi said to Tanjiro,Hinata and Kageyama.

You can see that the sweats was on the Kakushi face. The aura of staying in front the Hashiras is too scary to the Kakushi.

Tanjiro,Hinata and Kageyama look at the pillars.