Chapter 3: Business as usual

~Daisuke P.O.V.~

"Master Daisuke, what's been bothering you?" Suzue asked. "Katsumi...when did she get here?" Her face looks confused as if she doesn't know. "Katsumi! my..." "Master Daisuke don't worry yourself, she's just here and will probably leave in a few months or so." How did I let her back in my life? we were close...close friends until that day. My phone rings. "Who can this be?" I looked at the caller ID. 'Haru Kato'  I answered it. "What?" "Hey, we got a job to do...a case on Mr. Saki." I sigh to myself. "Ok just give me a minute." I hang up. "Suzue look up Mr. Saki." She sat at the monitors with the type of her fingers Mr. Saki popped up on the screen. "This is man is charged with theft and gambling!" she said. I started heading towards the door leaving Suzue at her wide screens and going to my car. "Theft and gambling? hm, that won't be a problem to take down!" I smiled to myself. I dialed Kato's number as I got in my car. "Sup! did you get the information?" "Yes, I'm on my way!" I drove off fast to the target's location. "And remember Kambe, don't rely on your future tech stuff! I'm here y'know."  Maybe if Kato was a bit faster than my tech I wouldn't be using it all the time, but whatever he says. He was still on the phone continuing to lecture me, this isn't the time for a lecture about my tech and stuff. I hang up but as I'm getting closer the back seat shifted. I pulled my car to the side, stopping completely. "Whoever is in here, make yourself known!" I looked in the mirror to find that familiar face. "Katsumi...? The hell you doing in here!" I look back at her but...she looks dearly pretty. "Mr. Saki, isn't it?" I sighed, thinking of how she knew I was after that man. "You know this information because?" "Because I figured out what you do now, Daisuke! you didn't think I wouldn't know?" she begins coming closer to me. 

"Hm...and how did you figure it out then?" she smiles and takes out a card, handing it to me. I read the card which was her small business something that deals with her being a detective as well but...I also remembered earlier about reading information about her. Katsumi has always been smart also which richer than me but this woman never stops until she accomplish what she started. "Well I'll be out your hair...nice to see you again, Daisuke." With that she exits the car. I held onto the card putting it in my pocket, heading over to the location. "What are your plans...Aiya?"