Chapter 2: Long lost lover?

~Katsumi P.O.V.~

This department looks boring, I wonder how they keep themselves busy? "Would you like some chocolate?" I looked at the pink-haired girl she looked slightly chubby, but who resist some chocolate? "Sure..." I took some and ate it. It had a sweet and smooth texture, but somehow...spicy. "I hope you like the new flavor I picked! it's sweet but spicy, I heard it's a great combo." I sighed and looked at her. She looked so cheery and always happy, but every smile hides a past, or is it me that's too down? "Would you like something to drink?" I nod. "It's down the right hall!" I got up and walked to the door and walked out. I went down the right hall and went to the soda machine. Soda or water? the candy wasn't even that spicy or was it supposed to get even spicier? Anyway, I paid for water and drink it. "That candy wasn't too bad, I wouldn't mind the sweet and spicy combo." I smiled to myself and walked back to the office. Two men walked out, a brown-haired male and a black-haired male. The black-haired male looked familiar. He looks over at me and looks away fast, walking away fast. The brown-haired looks at me and waves at me, I nod and he follows the man. I walk into the room and go to where I sat. "Did you get a drink?" "Yes but the candy was quite good..." she smiles. "Have some more!" "No thanks..." 

~Haru P.O.V.~

"Kambe, Hold on!" We were both on the helicopter pad aka on the roof. He stops and looks at me. "Do you really want to know?" "Um hello, why you think I followed you?" he sighs softly. "Me and her were long lost, lovers..." My eyes go wide. "W What happened? did you two break up or were there problems? or is this another family problem?" "No, but keep this between me and you, I don't want her to know that I told you this." I nod and walk away. "See you later, Kambe just make sure not to stay up here longer we got work to do." He probably still had a straight face.  "hm, I know." I walked back inside and went to the office. "If they were in love why did they stop?" They can't just stop loving each other, there has to be a reason. This guy definitely has a screwed up past. I walk into the room, looking in the back seeing her sitting next to Saeki still probably feeding her snacks. I sit in my seat and put my head on my desk. Daisuke what else you hiding?