Chapter 1: Big city, Big problem

They need me...to solve these cases, brings me pleasure to get it over with and will finish the job smoothly. My name is Katsumi Aiya...the billionaire. "Ms. Aiya, we arrived." I opened my eyes and looked at the flight attendant. "Hm..." I got up and went to the door and looked out. "What a quiet city?" I put on my sunglasses and walked down the steps, a man dressed in a suit and hat gets out and goes to me. "Your car, ms. Aiya!" he hands me the keys and walks away. I get in my car and drive to the police station. "Hope I won't get a job right away, after all, it would be my first day." I smiled to myself and drove faster. 

~Haru P.O.V.~

I looked at my screen thinking anything interesting would pop up, everyone here was either looking at their screen or doing some other random thing, Kambe on the other hand was doing something with glasses or something like that. But he has nothing but money on his mind, what's he gonna say next? money can buy you love? always think money solves everything. Mr. Nakamoto walks in with a smile on his face. "What got you smiling?" I said. "Our new recruit is here!" Finally, this guy has come, took him long enough. "Come in ms...?" "Aiya!" A woman with black hair with blue eyes and pale skin wearing a suit jacket with a pencil skirt. Kambe drops his glasses on the table and looks in shock. "Dude, don't stare at her like that!" I whispered to Kambe. He looks away. "Thank you for bringing me here, Mr. Nakamoto! I'll be a good help here." he smiles. "Ah yes! but take a seat and relax it must have been a long trip." She walks to the back room where there's couches and sits. 

I didn't expect the recruit to be a woman but what would I know? and what's up with Kambe staring at her like that? "What was that about Kambe? you dropped your jaw when you saw her could you be-" "IN LOVE!" Saeki yelled. "H Hey not so loud and he isn't in love." she smiles and walks to her and sits right next to her. "That woman right there is Katsumi Aiya, as known as the billionaire..." Kambe says. "Funny how she's rich too, jeez how many rich people they're gonna allow here?" he sighs and puts know his glasses and goes back to what he's doing. "Stay away from her Kato, her looks only fool you..." "huh?" Could he know her too?