Chapter 1: I'm alive.

Spectre POV:

I'm a mercenary. I'll kill for money. I was outside of a nice, two-story house, and the owners of it were some of my most frequent customers. I rang the doorbell.

???: Coming!

A short, brunette girl opened the door. This was Mariah.

Mariah: Oh, Spectre. Thanks for stopping by. We were hoping to make a contract with you.

I simply nodded, and she motioned for me to come in. We walked into her husband's office. He was also a short brunette, named Peter.

Peter: Please, have a seat.

Taking his offer, I sat down in his rather comfy chair.

Peter: These terrorists known as the White Masks are robbing one of our warehouses full of weapons. I need you to kill them all. And your reward? A NEW weapon. How about... this.

He pulled out a beautiful white and gold M9, and I almost drooled

He pulled out a beautiful white and gold M9, and I almost drooled. Nodding my head excitedly, I accepted the offer.

Peter: Great! Here's the location.

He showed me an address and I walked right out, getting on my silent motorcycle. How is it silent? Electricity instead of fuel. It didn't take long for me to reach the address. I immediately grabbed my UAR and loaded the bad boy up. There were countless vans, so this might be difficult. I crept up behind one of the vans and aimed down my sight, getting ready to fire at them. One of them noticed me, but his entire squadron was massacres before he could say anything.

WM1: Shit, squadron three is dead.

WM2: Lets check it out.

WM3: Hell nah, I'm not messing with that.

WM1 &2: Pussy.

WM3: Fine, but we're all gonna die.

They began to check out the dead, but were dead on the ground before they could speak again. I began to finish the rest of the squadrons, when a helicopter showed up. Could this be Rainbow?

???: Hands up!

I looked at her and noticed her green hair and magenta goggles. Was that... Ela? I have to get out of here. Putting up my hands, I tricked them into a false sense of security.

Ela: Ash, get him.

Before 'Ash' could do anything, I used ability and went invisible. No use using thermals, either. My suit masked all heat from the inside.

Ash: Where'd he go?

Ela: Glaz, use your thermals.

Glaz: I'm seeing nothing.

Using their confusion as a weapon, I snuck into the helicopter and waited.

Glaz: He's long gone.

Ela: Looks like that guy did our job for us.

Ash: Well then, let's go tell Six.

Ela: Right, let's go.

They all boarded the helicopter, and we took off.

Pilot: Something is off. This helicopter is heavier than before.

Ela: How?

Pilot: I don't know.

The rest of the ride was boring, with everyone else falling asleep. I decided to uncloak, scaring the life out of the pilot.

Pilot: HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT??!!

I quickly cloaked myself again right before everyone woke up.

Ash: What's the matter?

Pilot: I-I-I... nothing. I need mental help.

Ash: O... kay?

The ride only lasted around 10 more minutes, as we soon arrived. They all left, and a followed, still cloaked. Ela would be leading me straight to Six, which is great. He's the whole reason I'm here. She knocked on the door.

???: Coming!

That must be the infamous Six, leader of the legendary Rainbow. He opened the door, and let Ela inside. I also snuck through the door.

Six: Debrief me.

Ela: When we arrived, everyone was dead except for one person, who wasn't a mask, and had a weapon I've only seen once before.

Six: Any idea of who it is?

Ela: No, he's KIA.

"So I really am KIA, huh."

Six: Who? Where?

"Behind you."

Ela: Harry, get behind me.

"Oh, I mean you no harm."

Ela: Proof?

"I've had over an hour to kill your entire squad, Ela, and five minute in the dot to kill six. If I wanted you guys dead, you'd be dead."

Ela: Spectre?

"Yes?"

Ela: But... you're dead. You died right in front of me.

"It was all an illusion. A mind game."

Ela: How-

"Magic."

Six: So, could you show yourself?

I uncloaked, holding my UAR and leaving my M9 in its holster.

"I want a spot on Rainbow."

Six: Why should I do that?

"Oh, I don't know. Ela, you explain."

Ela: Six, don't make him mad. He got mad one time, and killed at least 200 terrorists alone.Plus, I believe he would make a great asset to the team.

Six: Fine, sign here.

He pushed forward a paper and pen, and I signed.

Six: Welcome... to Rainbow.

"What is this, Jurassic Park?"

Ela: Sadly, no. The only dinosaurs here are Kaid and Thatcher.

Six lightly chuckled at this. He then handed me a piece of paper that had a map on it.

Six: This (points at the paper) is your dorm.

Ela: Six, are you insane? Putting the two most deadly people on Earth in one room?

Six: Why not?

She looks frustrated, but decided against arguing.

Ela: I'll show you the hallway, but no further.

"Alright?"

She did as said and led me to a hallway.

Ela: Good luck.

I went up to the third door on the right, and opened it. The light was on, and someone in armor similar to mine was sitting, twirling a knife.

???: Who the fuck are you?

"Your roommate, apparently."

???: You seem... different.

"How so?"

???: Your aura. It's different. Like mine.

"Like we've both murdered countless people?"

???: Exactly. I'm Wraith.

"Spectre."

Fin.
So, how was it out of 10?
Love you, bye!