Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

Melo POV

I woke next to Loyalty on her phone taking videos and she didn't even know I wrapped my arm around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder she giggled probably recording me. I don't mind her showing me off.

This what you do every morning? I asked.

No I was just bored on wait on you to wake up. She said.

You could have got up and made breakfast. I said.

With what food bae were supposed shop together today. She said.

So get ready. I said.

No I wanna shower together. She said. Then I realize she's finna start her period she always get super clingy when she's on her period and I don't care cuz this my baby.

Please. She begged.

Yes baby go get the shower ready. I said she smiled and leaned down for a kiss I kissed her and she got up and went to the bathroom. I sighed sat back and waited for her to step out the bathroom.

Okay it's ready papi. She said. I got out the bed and walked to the bathroom. She was getting undress and I slapped her ass as soon as her panties dropped.

Babe!. She whined rubbing her ass. I took my boxers and basketball shorts off and got in she just started at me.

What? I asked.

You hurt me. She said.

Gurl get ya ass in shower. I said pulling her in the shower. I moved her hand off her ass and placed my hand there and rubbed her ass.

Your period come yet? I asked. She shook her head and I kissed her forehead.

Not yet but it's coming. She said as her head rested on my chest.

It's probably gonna come tomorrow or when I'm sleeping. She said grabbing her body wash and started washing up. I then started washing up also.

Baby wash my back please. She said. I took her cloth and washed her back. After I washed her back she rinsed off and got out.
••••

After we got dress we left and I drove to Walmart

After we got dress we left and I drove to Walmart. On the way to Walmart it was silent but the music was playing.

You need ya nails done mamas. I said breaking the silent.

I know. She said hiding her hand.

How bout tomorrow I'll bring to a nail salon and pay for ya nails and toes. I said.

You can bring me but your not paying. She said.

Nah babygirl you know I gotta treat you. I said.

But you do all the time you always make my day. She said. I grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckle as we came to a stop on the highway cuz of traffic.

I can't wait till Christmas. She said.

For what? I asked.

I get Christmas dick. She said making me laugh.

That's what you want? I asked. She nod bitting her lip.

Okay. I said smirking.
•••••
I was playing the game as loyalty whined about her cramps I told y'all when her period comes she gets all clingy and she was on my lap hugging me.

Mamas why don't you lay down on the couch? I asked.

No. She whined. I kissed temple and rubbed her lower back. I played for a little longer then I turned the game off and carried her to the room.

I'll back mamas I gotta piss. I said. She nod and let me go I went to the bathroom and went peen then I went back to my baby cuddled with her and we watched a movie.