Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

July 28th, 2020
Melo🦍
I woke with loyalty next me sleeping and she was on my chest sleeping like a queen exactly what she is. When we get married I want her to wear a crown. But anyways I kissed her forehead and she moved a little. I grabbed my phone and checked the time and It's only 8:00am. Eventually she got up and went to bathroom. She came back with a robe on and she sat on my lap and laid down on my chest.

Good morning to you too. I said. She laughed and kissed me.

Good morning bae. She said.

How you feeling? I asked.

I'm okay I can walk it just hurts a little down there. She said.

I'm sorry ma. I said.

Let's go get ready. She said sitting up. I nod and she got off my lap and we walked into the bathroom and brushed our teeth then got in the shower before we got to hotel last night we stopped by our houses and got clothes and our toothbrushes and stuff. After we showered stuff. We checkout and then went home. I dropped her off at home and went home myself.

Where the hell you been boy? Dad asked as I walked into the house.

Is that a damn hickey on ya neck boy I should beat ass you maybe eighteen but you damn sure ain't old enough to be having sex. He said. He just kept going and going didn't even let me speak and I'm tryna tell him bout having dinner with Loyalty parents tonight.

Dad Loyalty and I want you and her parents to have dinner tonight cuz we wanna tell you something and no she ain't pregnant we use condoms and she's on birth control. I said. It's just felt weird telling my sex life.

Alright I'll go. He said. I nod and walked to my room.

Aye get back here now. He said. I rolled eyes and turned around.

Yes. I said.

Your grounded. He said.

For what? I asked.

For not telling me where you was and having sex. He said.

Dad I'm eighteen it's really not surprising for a eighteen year old to have sex. I said.

Who you talking to? He asked. I sighed and walked away and I walked back to my room and seen Loyal texted me so I called her.

Yeah bae? She asked.

My dad said yes and he grounded me. I said.

For what? She asked.

Cuz he seen ya hickey on my neck. I said.

Oh my dad seen them too but he didn't say nothing he just ask what it is was and I told him and he nod. She said.

I wish my dad was that chill. I said.

Well thats why were gonna talk to them bout moving in together so we don't gotta worry bout being grounding for something that every eighteen year old does. She said.

That's what I said and he got mad so I just walked away.

You cute when you mad. She said.

Seriously. I said.

Okay I'm sorry. She said. After talking with her she had to go so I just sat in my room and played my game.

Aye bruh dad sent me in here to talk with you. Zo said. I sucked my teeth and sighed.

Cuz I'm having sex Ion wanna talk bout that to y'all that's mad weird. I said.

I know so let's just make this quick and make sure you understand. He said. I nod and he sat on the bed.