Fᴏᴜʀ

July 16th , 2020
Lʏʟᴀᴛʏ🦋

Today I'm supposed to hang out with Angie at the mall then I gotta go to melo's game hopefully I pray they win this time and I'm bringing Angie with me but before all that I got a photoshoot earlier around 7am today. So I had to wake around 5:30am today to get for that so that's where I'm heading now.
••••
Yes Loyal tilt ya head just a little to right. The photographer said. So I did as told and she took the pictures.

Yes beautiful guys just like that. She said snapping another picture. We smiled and she took the pictures.

Next jobs girls you guys all set Loyal you could come pick the pictures out. She said. I nod and walked over to her.

Okay here you go. She said showing me the pictures there as ten of some so I picked three I liked the most.

Send those to me right away please and thank you. I said.

You got it girl. She said. I walked to my dressing room and seen I had a miss call from melo. So I called him back.

Why didn't you...oh you had a photoshoot didn't you? He asked. I nod and fixed my hair in the Mirror.

You look fine ass hell ma. He said.

Stop baby. I said. He laughed knowing what he was doing.

It's not funny. I said.

Alright my fault. He said.

Why aren't you at practice it's 12 and you have a game at 5:30pm me and Angie finna go to mall and get some outfits for the game. I said.

All them clothes you got and you need a outfit. Who you tryna impressed? He asked.

Myself and maybe boyfriend. I said.

When you gonna post them pictures? He asked.

A soon as they get sent to me. I said walking out the building after saying bye to everyone.

Baby I gotta call Angie cuz she can't reply back for shit so Imma call you back as soon as I hang up with her.e I said.

Alright. He said I ended the call and called her.

Are you ready? I asked.

Yeah I'm waiting on you. She said.

Okay I on my way I'll honk my horn when I'm outside. I said.

Alright. She said then ended the call and I called melo back.

Baby come pick me up. He said.

Why? I asked.

Cuz I'm not try wait till five to leave. He said.

If go you then you gotta bring gelo cuz we can't be third wheeling Angie. I said.

Alright I'll go tell him now. He said. I nod and took a left.

Yo bro come to mall with me and Angie and Loyal. He said.

Ight. Gelo said. I pulled up to Angie house and beep the horn. Then she came out and got in.

Sooo we got more people coming. I said.

Is it ya boyfriend? She asked.

Yes and gelo cuz I don't want you to be third wheeling and I know how much you and gelo love to calming y'all not talking. I said.

Right y'all swear we dumb. Melo said.

We're not though we're just really close friends. They said.