𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴♧︎

|| LEVS POV ||

i pulled up instagram and saw what gave me the notification... oh god-

swipe for more!

swipe for more!

swipe for more!

swipe for more!

liked by lev_cameron, and 1

liked by lev_cameron, and 1.5million others
piperrockelle only one i need, let's work on
us🙃❤️❤️@ lev_cameron

load comments...^

lev_cameron- okay🙃 let's try again bub❤️
^ KevsKid- WHAT- WHAT?! i am crying😐 what. about. KACI?! dude, are you that oblivious to the way kaci looks at you? kaci deserves better- there i said it.❤️ u can leave✋🏼

TikTok.Room- oh- umm... this is awkward🥲✋🏼

Jentzen.Ramirez- YAY MY FAVS‼️ so happy for y'all🙏🏼
^ piperrockelle- THANK YOU

LipersLove- NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!! YAY😭 I AM SCREAMING!! PLEASE REPLY BAES
^ piperrockelle- hey babe <3
^^lev_cameron- HELLO!!
^^^ LipersLove- MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

Kaciii- happy for y'all :)
^ paige.brown- baby...text me😟
^^ KevsKid- stop i am crying kaci😭 i rlly shipped- u deserve better babe❤️

load other comments...^

as i read a few comments, i saw the mixed emotions, i mean, kaci commented 'happy for y'all :)' so that means she's happy...right? i mean, yeah i am happy with piper, why wouldn't i be? i sighed and searched up 'kev' I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING, but, i was just gonna see what one person meant by, 'are you that oblivious to see the way kaci looks at you?' i clicked and watched a few edits, and damn- she rlly does look at me with lust in her eyes... how did i not notice? well all the fans are right, she does deserve better than me. WAIT?! what am i even talking about, i don't even like kaci like that, right... UGH! shut up stupid lev brain. i. love. PIPER! UGH, i wanna go home. i sighed and jumped up, i never really unpacked, so i changed into grey sweats and a dark blue sweatshirt, then my AF1's. i grabbed my stuff and ran downstairs, and grabbed my keys. i ran outside and to my car, and drove home, to see my girlfriend!

|| KACI'S POV ||

i sat on the beach and scrolled the instagram, the light breeze blew through my hair, and i stayed quiet. WHY would lev get back with piper, like- she cheated! and i know what your thinking, do you have a crush on lev?! and the answer... yes! i do! how could i not? i mean, he's nice, smart, athletic, funny, and cute! (very cute) but, he has a girlfriend, and loves her, oh and his girlfriend is my bestfriend, i think, i mean, she isn't texting or snapping me... so she might be mad. BUT she can't be mad, i was simply annoyed that she cheated and lied to lev. UGH this is too much. i looked up from my phone and saw a paparazzi. i sighed and stood up, i got my stuff, then walked up to the house. i walked through the back door and into the kitchen, i dropped my stuff and went to the fridge, i saw out the window that levs car was gone, i ran upstairs and knocked on his room door, no answer, i knocked again, still no answer. i turned the knob and saw an empty room, with levs suitcase gone. so that means he left... without telling me... ouch. i walked away from his room and to mine, where i then texted paige that lev left and i was gonna head home, she completed understood and told me that we should hang out soon. i packed all my stuff and walked downstairs, i grabbed some snacks, and walked outside, i locked the front door, and hid the key where i found it. i got to my car and pulled away, and that started my long drive home.

a/n- SOOOOO, lev and piper are dating😅 and kaci has a crushhhhhhhhh😁🙏🏼 but it's to
late😐✋🏼 so what will happen? 👀is piper gonna be mean to kaci?! read to find out😆🙌🏼 (ISHDHDHX SORRY FOR WRITING LIKE THAT🙄)