26

|| KACIS POV ||

once i finally got paige out of bed i put this outfit on. these overalls.

and this swimsuit

and this swimsuit

i hurried down stairs and was created with a loud "Happy birthday Kaci!"

i hurried down stairs and was created with a loud "Happy birthday Kaci!". the kitchen was decorated for my birthday.

"aww, thank you guys!" i smiled and hugged dylan's family.

paige finally came down and we ate breakfast.

"okay, you two wanna go out on the boat?" dylan asked.

me and paige exchanged a look, then nodded to dylan.

once we were out on the boat dylan started it up. we did some fast laps around the large lake, before we saw lev, jentzen, and piper in their boat.

"we should stop and say hi, i feel like starting shit." paige schemed.

"you are pure evil. but yeah let's stop." dylan agreed. they both looked at me.

"do whatever." i laughed. dylan slowly steered the boat in the direction of theirs.

"there's the birthday girl!" i heard jentzen yell.

"here i am!" i faked a smile. don't get me wrong, i love jentzen, but it's pretty awkward with lev right now.

i heard a splash and saw that paige was swimming over to their boat.

"lev, jentzen go over to their boat. me and paige need to talk." piper said to the two boys.

they were close enough to jump over to our boat.

i got up from my spot and hugged jentzen.

"i missed you" i heard him whisper. i hummed an agreement. when i pulled away i saw lev and dylan awkwardly shaking hands.

i sat down in the drivers seat of the boat and sighed as i heard bickering from the other boat.

i pulled out my phone and played on it. some instagram notifications, yay!