𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭♧︎

|| kaci's pov ||

i just woke up and i was getting dressed. 15 minutes ago i got out of the shower.

i also grabbed my bag and packed some pj's and another outfit for tonight and tomorrow because i am sleeping over at pipers.

i then grabbed my other stuff and hurried down the hallway. i scurried downstairs and went to the front door. i grabbed my keys and walked to my levs car, he always drives me since i can't drive yet. i make my way to the passengers seat and open the door. "good morning lev." i greet. "morning." he replies with a smile. i shut the door and put my bad in the back. the first few minutes of the drive we sat in a comfortable silence. i played on my phone while he drove. we eventually started to talk about random things till we got there. not gonna lie he seemed a little sad, i feel like he's hiding something. we pulled into pipers drive way and i hopped out of the car. lev got my bag and handed it to me, "thank you sir." i teased. "your welcome madame." he laughed. we walked up to the front door and piper opened it, she hugged me but not lev, weird. we were the 2nd people here. piper and lev had us all sit on the couch and wait for the others. after 15 minutes everyone was here. lev and piper stood up and sighed. "so we aren't filming today, we have something to tell you guys." piper started. i was beginning to get very confused. "we are taking a break, because i need to mental health to get better." piper said shakily. i felt my jaw open slightly, wait, they broke up?! i jumped up and hugged piper. she melted sadly into my arms. "it's ok pipes." i comforted her. jentzen was comforting lev, the rest of the squad sat in the couch in shock. i led piper to her room to get her cleaned up. "do you still want me to sleep over," i asked. "yes, definitely." she replied.

     it has been two hours and it was now 12:00. most of the squad was gone because their parents picked them up, it was just me, lev, piper, and jentzen. we were eating at chipotle. i was next to lev and actions from piper. we were making small talk, i guess piper and lev aren't like awkward because they were talking just fine. some fans recognized us and was secretly taking videos. we went back to pipers house and the boys went into the guest bedroom, because they were sleeping over. i put on my pj's and piper and i got in her bed and watched The Vampire Diaries. we literally did this till 2 am, i got up to go to the bathroom. i walked out of her room and to the bathroom. i opened the door to Lev shirtless with a towel around his waist his hair wet. i guess he was showering. did i forget to say that i have always had a thing for lev, yeah well i do. "oh sorry" i said as i walked in and shut the door behind me. "i just have to go to the bathroom." i added. he looked over at me with his toothbrush in his mouth and nodded. i went into the door to the toilet and turned in the light. when i was done i walked into lev in just sweatpants now, his eyes looked really red, oh god he was crying. i hurried over and wrapped my arms around his torso, i can't reach his neck because he is so tall, maybe i am just short. i let go and sat on the counter so i could hug him better. i opened my legs so he could stand there. i wrapped my arms around his neck as he dug his head into the crook of my neck. he let out quiet cries as i comforted him, by his cries i knew this wasn't a mutual break up. we sat there for a good 15 minutes as i comforted him. once he calmed down we decided to make a tiktok. (pretend piper is kaci, they are wearing the outfits i explained, and are in the bathroom.)

Kaciii- 3 am toks😺 @ LevCameron
❤️- 6.4 million likes
💬- 79,832 comments

load comments...^

LevCameron- hey best fran
| Kaciii- hey loser

PiperStan- uhhh, tf?

LipersLove- i'm- care to explain...
| Kaciii- just two friends making tiktok❤️
|| LipersLove- k den😐

Author- tea.

PiperRockelle- OK BEST FRAN'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

load other comments...^