~Daytime~ Part 2

I APOLOGISE THAT I HAVEN'T CONTINUED SINCE A MONTH 💔 I WAS REALLY BUSY BUT I WILL COME OUT WITH TWO NEW CHAPTERS THIS WEEKEND IF IT WORKS OUT!

I didn't expect so many people to read it and just left it discontinued due to no motivation but tysm for all the support and please dm me for suggestions I'd really need some help here! Anyways  a small continue for now.. ]]

The rain falling around Inosuke and Zenitsu, And the wind was blowing through the leaves of the trees. 

Zenitsu's Pov

I was catching my breath and panted. My heart was beating faster than ever {Inosuke and i kissed} i thought to myself, I noticed how my face started to heat up and I got extremely red.

I was extremely embarrassed and just got a step away from Inosuke "I-I- I'm sorry!!" I said ashamed.

Noone's Pov

Inosuke started laughing a bit while having a slight pink blush on his face "You're being Embarrassing you know?"
he said jokingly.

"WHAT?! ME?! Excuse me you're the one who kissed with eyes open-.." Zenitsu Answered and giggled a bit.

Inosuke started to have an confused look on his face, As always he thought he was doing everything right. He never kissed anyone so he didn't really knew what to do. "HUH?! YOU'RE SAYING THAT TO ME?" he said loudly in embarrassment

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KISSED ME ALL OF THE SUDDEN, You exactly know that I've never done something like that.. Or Do you think i Just kiss trees in the mountains ?!" The blue haired said Slightly annoyed

Zenitsu laughed a bit and came closer to him again to put his arms around him and answered "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. so you're really clueless?" Zenitsu then said jokingly "I could just teach you" and giggled a bit

"Noone has to teach me anything just show me, I can find out things myself dumbass!" Inosuke answered while blushing a bit, He really doesn't like people telling him what's right or wrong. He always just watched humans and then learned from them Now he just has to do what feels right to both of them. 

Zenitsu stood there and looked at Inosuke, He sighs "I'll try-" The blonde Read alot of stuff about things like since he read stuff all about kissing and relationships.
He slowly puts his hands on Inosuke's shoulders and comes closer to his face "you just-.. have to do what feels right and don't start too rough- there's no exact rights and wrongs in kissing but if you're kissing someone you often have your eyes closed   a-and you can tell by the persons movement, expression a-and sounds if they like it or no-" he got cut off there because Inosuke suddenly pulled him closer and kissed him. 

Zenitsu's Pov   

(Will be continued this weekend..)