First day

Quick note
You-y/n
y/n has brown hair and grey eyes or if you want just imagine how you look. y/n is a girl and she lives in Brooklyn, NewYork. She loves art and dancing! Y/n is twelve years old at the beginning of the story but gets older as the story go's on. Ok that's it, enjoy the story!

-Y/N POV-
I wake up and look at my alarm clock, it's almost eight am,

"Shit" I mumble as I slowly get out of bed to brush my teeth.

"Breakfast time" my mom yells from downstairs.

"COMING" I yell as I quickly change into a cute outfit. I run downstairs to eat breakfast and then I run out the the door heading to brooks house. Brooke is my best friend, we've known each other since the second grade when she moved across the street from me.

-Brooke POV-
I got up early this morning so I could be ready by the time y/n got here. Before leaving I look in the mirror and brush my long blonde hair combing through the nots. I hear a knock on my door, it must be y/n. I open the door,

"Heyyyyy" y/n says tiredly.

"Hey- oh my god your a mess" I say noticing her knotted hair and baggy eyes.

"Thanks" she says with a blank expression on her face.

"Let's get you cleaned up" I pull her inside and quickly do her makeup and hair,

"We can stop by Starbucks on the way to school if you want"

"Sure!" she says starting to wake up.

"Let's go" and we head out the door. Next stop is Talia's house, Talia is two years older than me and y/n but we're still really close. Talia has a younger sister, Coral, who is a sixth grader this year. Coral and I have never been that close but we get along fine.

-Talia POV-
I'm watching umbrella academy when I hear a knock at the door so I get up and see that it's Brooke and y/n. I open the door and they come inside leaving dirty shoe prints on the freshly waxed floor,

"Sorry for bringing in all this dirt" y/n says.

"It's fine" I reply, it's not.

"Are we going?" Brooke asks.

"Ya but we need to wait for cor-"

"I'm here!" Coral interrupts.

"Ok come on" I say running out the door into the cold fresh air. We start to walk down the long streets of Brooklyn.

"Hey y/n can I borrow your phone because mine died right before we left" Brooke asks.

"Sure" Y/n reply's.

-Nobody's POV-
The girls kept walking down the sidewalk until they heard something and turned around just to be knocked out by a big blast of energy.

Thank you for reading this chapter, the next part will probably come out tomorrow so that's fun. Fun fact, the girls in this chapter are inspired off of real people! Thanks again for reading and goodnight.

-Lex