Where are we

-Y/N POV-
I slowly gain consciousness and look at my surroundings, it seems I'm in a basement. I look around more and see a dnd game on a table. I run up a set of stairs and out a big door leading to a grassy lawn.

"Get her" a white haired man says. I start to run as fast as I can which to be honest is not very fast. I see three white men before a bag go's over my head and I blackout.

-Talia POV-
I wake up on a large stack of moldy wood. I get up and look around,

"Holy shit" I say as I realize where I am. I see a bottom less mannequin and the remaining of a huge house. It looked like I was the apocalypse, but that wasn't the weird part, I was in fives Apocalypse and I was going to find him.

-Brooke POV-
I awake to find myself in a dark room with only a rusty bed. A old woman comes in a takes me with her into a large cafeteria. At one table I see a really pretty red haired girl, she looked about four years older than me. I go to sit down with her when another older girl comes up to me,

"Hi I'm Evelyn you must be new here"the girl says.

"Oh um I'm Brooke" Brooke says trying to stay calm. She knows where she is and she needs to get out!

-Y/n POV-
I wake up again, this time in dark closed in room. I hear screaming and the door opens. A girl gets thrown in with me, she looks scared and angry.

"Where am I" I ask the brown haired girl.

"Bad place" she responds. At this point I'm genuinely scared and need to get out, but until then I'm going to try and get some rest.

-Coral POV-
I hear people talking around me as I slowly wake up.

"She's awake"I hear one of them say.

"I can see that dumbass" another one responds.

"Where am I?" I ask trying to sit up.

"Your in Derry, Maine!" a kid with glasses states.

"Who are you?" I ask the kid.

"I'm Richie and this is Bill, Mike, Eddie, Stan, and Ben" he tells me.

"H-hi" bill says to me reaching out his arm, I grab it and he pulls me up from the dirty ground.

"Thanks" I say to him. Then I realize I'm not with any of my friends, and I need to find them.

-Talia POV-
I don't know what to do because the only food I have in my backpack is a bag of chips and two jolly ranchers and I am NOT eating bugs! A young boy that looks about my age comes up to me and sits down, he looks sad and scared.

"FIVE" I yell to him and he looks up.

"How do you know my name" he says looking nervous. I tell him all about the show umbrella academy and he looks at me in shock.

"So your telling me that I'm in a tv show?!" He asks.

"Yep" I respond.

-Y/N POV-
I fall asleep just to be waken up by the brown haired girl. She gestures for me to follow her so I do. She somehow opens the door and we sneak out through a window. We run for a group of trees, once we start running an alarm go's off and we hide in a bush.

-Time skip-
After what felt like hours we start running farther and farther into the forest. It took us a little while but we finally see people.

"Help us" I say before passing out. Later I wake up in the same basement that I woke up in the first time.

-Brooke POV-
Evelyn leads me into a room with a lot of desks, I sit down at one and she starts asking me some questions like where I'm from and have I experienced any trauma. I try to answer as naturally as possible but it was hard. After the questioning she walked me back to my room and I just sat on my bed until I finally got a good escape plan.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, it means a lot to me. The next chapter will probably come out on Friday because tomorrow I'm having a sleepover so I can't write. Let me know if you want longer POVs or more POVs because either works for me. Goodnight everyone!

-Lex