The phone call

-Y/N POV-
"Your awake" the curly haired one says cheerfully!

"I'm Dustin" he sweetly says. He was pretty cute not gonna lie but I was not looking for a crush right now.

You stand up, "I'm y/n".

"Cool name" Dustin tells you as you begin to walk towards the other kids.

"Hi"you mumble quietly as you sit down with them.

"Do you have a phone" you ask the two boys you were sitting with.

"Ya over by the stairs" says one of them as I walk over to the phone. You dial in Brooke's number and ring her phone but she doesn't pick up. Then you try coral who thankfully answers.

-On the phone-

"Who is this" coral asks,

"It's y/n" you reply.

Coral let's out a deep breath "omg y/n thank god, where are you?"

"In a basement with three boys and a girl who seems to have superpowers, you?"

"Omg that sounds exactly like stranger things!"

"Oh I've heard of that show before" I say,

"If your there then where am I" she asks me,

"Who are you with?"

"It looks like four six boys, one one them has glasses and another one seems to be obsessed with staying clean and taking his pills" she says,

"Oh shit, your in the movie IT"I tell her.

"Oh my god ok, I have to go but I'll call you in a bit and we can figure this out" she says.

"WAIT, watch out for a clown" I say right before she hangs up. Next I try calling Talia and she picks up just for there to be no connection. So if I'm in a tv show that I have never watched before and Coral is in my favorite movie anything could happen.

-Time skip-
It's about two in the morning and I've been thinking all night about my conversation with Coral. I have decided that tomorrow I will ask Coral what town she is in and I will somehow get there because all fictional places have to be connected. Right?

-Coral POV-
After the call with y/n it started to get late and I had nowhere to stay so I asked Richie if I could sleep over at his house because he seemed the most laid back.

"Sure sweet cheeks" he says to me. Thank god I have somewhere to stay.

I look over at him, "Don't call me that". Everyone decides to go home so I get on the back of Richies bike and we start to ride to his house. On the way we see some older kids and Richie started to look nervous.

"Shit" he mumbled to himself.

"What?" I ask him.

"Hey Tozier"one of the older kids say.

"What do you want Henry" Richie asks him.

Henry walks closer to us, "Who's your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend" Richie tells him right before getting pushed off his bike by Henry.

I run over to him "omg Richie are you ok?"

"Ya I'm fine, come on let's go"he says to me. We get back on his bike and ride to his house. I go to sleep on Richies couch.

-Y/N POV-
In the morning I get up and head straight for the phone to call Coral. Like last night she answers right away.

"Hey y/n" coral says to me.

"What state are you in" I ask her getting straight to the point.

"Um.....RICHIE WHAT STATE ARE WE IN?!"

"Derry, Maine" he reply's.

"Derry, Maine" Coral says to me,

"Ok see you soon"

"Wait wha-" and I hang up. Then I go out to find Mike.

"Hey y/n"Mike mumbles to me.

"I know this is a weird question but I was wondering if you had a car that I could borrow" I ask him.

"Well my sisters boyfriend has one"

"Perfect, where is he" I ask,

"He should be at our house talking with Nancy" Mike tells me.

"Ok great thanks" I say as I run off. I then go to Nancy's room and knock on her door. She comes and answers it,

"Who are you" she asks me.

"Is you boyfriend here" I ask her completely ignoring her question.

"Oh um ya why"

"I wanted to let him know that I'm stealing his car" I say as I run outside and get in his unlocked car.

Do I know how to drive? No.

Do I know how to get to Derry? No.

Am I still going to steal this car? Yes.

Right when I start the car I hear a knocking at the door, it was El. I quickly open the door and let her in. I start to drive.

"Wait" Mike says and I roll down the window.

"What" I ask him.

"We can help"

{830 words}

Wow thank you guys for almost 10 reads. I am so thankful for everyone reading this. Sorry this chapter is out late, I have been busy with school.