Chapter -7

In Riddhima and Sejal's house

Sejal: This guy is unbelievable! His sense of humour can kill anger of many people.

Riddhima: Hmmm

Sejal: Isn’t he too cool?

Riddhima: Hmmm

Sejal: None can stay upset when he is around.

Riddhima: Hmmm

Sejal: Looks like he has got a shock  by  tasting your coffee.

Riddhima: Hmmm

Sejal: You are worried about something  I guess.

Riddhima: Hmmm

Sejal: Do you like Vihaan?

Riddhima: No way!

Sejal: I thought you will say 'Hmmm' again.

Riddhima: I was thinking about something while answering you. But it doesn’t mean I will agree to everything.

Sejal: I wish I could send your brain on a picnic.

Riddhima: You won't be able to. In fact, none can stop me from thinking from brain.
(She gets a notification on her phone. Vihaan/Vansh  sent her a message)

The conversation of Vansh and Riddhima

Vansh/Vihaan: What’s up?

Riddhima: Nothing special.

Vansh/Vihaan: How can anything be special after taking that poison?

Riddhima: For your kind information, it was coffee.

Vansh/Vihaan: It was coffee only for you. For others it is poison.

Riddhima: 😑😑😑😑😑

Vansh/Vihaan: Do you know only to make any other thing except coffee?

Riddhima: I know how to make poison by consuming which one will die instantly. Wanna have it?

Vansh/Vihaan: Don’t have any wish to die so soon😅😅😅You can try the poison on your enemies. By the way, when did you get so much interest in chemistry? Don't tell me that you are planning to quit the event management course 😅😅

Riddhima: I think your wish won’t be fulfilled. For now I have to go. I have got some work to do.

Vansh/Vihaan: Okay!  Bye for now.  I have a want thing from you.

Riddhima: Tell it quickly.

Vansh/Vihaan: Can you give me one of your paintings? I want to keep it in my room.

Riddhima: Okay! I will give it you tomorrow.

After few hours

In a hideout
A person was tied to chair.  He was bleeding. His nails were plucked. He has bruises  all over his face. It looks like someone tortured him badly. So badly that a direct gun shot was better than this terrible torture.

Person 1 : He came. He saw.  He deceived. What did you think it’s so easy to fool 'AR'? Nahh!

Person 2 (trembling in fear) : I... I.. I am....

Person 1:  Uff! Jack, what's the point of fearing in front of me when you had planned your own death thinking to enter into lion's den and leaving alive from. I had high expectations from you as you were sent by the great Vansh Raisinghania.  At least you should have collected something special against me. Then I could have enjoyed a little bit killing you. It’s not so interesting to kill an weaponless person,  right? And that too when the person is so badly injured.

(Saying this the Person 1 i.e. 'AR' signals one man to free him from the chains and then asks the person to give him a gun.  The person then gives him the gun)

Person 1 (AR) : Now get up and shoot me with this gun. It’s your last chance to survive alive.

Jack without wasting time hold the gun and tried to shoot at 'AR' but before he could pull the trigger,  he found a bullet passing right through his heart.  'AR'  had already shot him before he could pull the trigger.

AR: Gave you a chance but you failed miserably. Your dead body will give me something which I wanted to see. 

Bakshi: Now, what should we do with this dead body?

AR: Send it to the Vansh Raisinghania as a present.  His birthday is in this month, right? He can consider the dead body of Jack as his pre-birthday gift. His birthday gift will be something more special (smirks)

Bakshi:  As your wish. I will do the arrangement of sending the body in their hideout then.

AR:  Wait a minute. Bring a white cloth for me.  I would love to give him a letter written with the blood of his special man.

'AR' then writes something on the white cloth with a dragger with blood of Jack.

After sometime

Angre(over phone): Boss, please come in our place as soon as possible.  There is something you need to see.

Vansh(over phone):  I am coming there.

In the hideout

Vansh: Angre, why did you call me to come here?

Angre: Boss,  you need to see this. (Saying this he shows him the dead body. Seeing this Vansh becomes shocked)

Vansh: Looks like he was tortured brutally before being killed. The person who killed him might have known his real identity and he might have also found that he had some information about them which he was going to give us.

Angre : Boss, AR killed him. He also sent a letter for you written with blood. Here is the letter.

Dear Vansh Raisinghania,
Said dear for formality only.Don’t get into any type of misconception.  If you get into misconception so soon then I am  sorry to say the great Vansh Raisinghania is going to lose. I think you might have received my gift by now. Consider it as your pre-birthday gift.  I am planning to give you something special as your birthday gift.  I must say it was a very stupid plan to send Jack to get information about me. You should have someone more efficient. I couldn’t even enjoy properly while killing him.  You should have at least allowed me to have some fun. Okay! No worries.  I will have the fun while destroying you.And stop playing games like a coward. You thought you could buy me and make me deceive the Sharmas. You are wrong again. If the Sharmas try to convince Angre to come in their team, will he ever agree? I don’t think so. So Mr. Coward Raisinghania, how could you think that I will betray the Sharmas? You are a big fool I guess. You heard me right I called you a fool. I know your desires for meeting me has increased a lot. Don't worry you will meet me soon. Now don't say "Interesting very interesting " It has become old fashioned now.  Am I right or am I right? Now I will love to end this letter by saying, "Sitaro ki saazish nahi , sab pre-planned hoga. Akhir mein jeet meri aur haar tumhara hoga." Now be ready to say 'Lag jaa gale' to your defeat.

From,       
Your arch rival
AR        

Vansh: Interesting very interesting. Looks like the person has booked his ticket to hell already.

Author's note :  This was the seventh update. I hope you liked it.