Chapter-22

Author's note:  I am extremely sorry for the delay. I had mistakenly deleted my draft because of which I had to type the whole episode again😅😅😅 But I won't tell about the specific date as whenever I tell about a specific date or publishing the episode something unexpected happens and the update is delayed.

This episode is the compensation for the delay as I have added some parts of the next episode which I had written before with this one. The episode has become too long. I hope you guys don’t find it boring. If it’s boring to read then don’t forget to tell me I will make it short.

I have got a request. Ayan and Aryan both sounds too much similar. These two names are creating a lot of confusion. So I have decided to write Ayan's full name Ayan Goenka and Aryan's full name Aryan Sharma . Hope that will be able to clear out the confusion.  Now let us proceed towards the episode.

****************************

In the hideout

Vansh: So what did you think? Vansh Raisinghania is a fool?

Ayan Goenka: It means....

Vansh: I knew about everyone's real identity all the while. But I haven’t call you to say these things. Rather I have called you to show something important.

Ayan Goenka : I don’t have time to see anything.

Vansh: Maybe the thing which I will show you now will help you to mend your relationship with Sejal.

Ayan Goenka : You also know about my relationship with Sejal?

Vansh: I know the main reason well. Now stop asking me questions and just follow me. You don’t have any option other than this if you want Sejal to forgive you.

Ayan Goenka  finding no other option starts following Vansh. He then comes in front of a room. Vansh stops at the door.

Vansh: Open the door and all of your answers would be cleared.

Ayan Goenka opens the door. Opening the door he gets the biggest shock of his life. Kabir was alive. He is being treated here all these years . Kabir was moving his fingers seeing Ayan.

Ayan Goenka  (with tears of happiness): Ka..ka..kabir is a...alive

Vansh: He is alive. He will be able to talk within 72 hours. Maybe you will be able to hear his voice within 48 hours also. Now come with me. I have a lot of things to discuss with you.

Ayan Goenka : Even I have a lot to ask

Vansh: I know

In Riddhima and Sejal's Residence :

Sejal had arranged her popcorns and other snacks which she was planning to eat while watching Ishq Mein Marjawan Season 2. She was now pouring orange juice in her glass and was singing a song.

Aisa kya gunah kiya jo
Loot haye hum loot gaye
Trp ke gam mein loot gaye
1.7 ki khushi milegi kya dubaara
1.5 dekh ke thak gaye the
Ab 1.5 dekhne ke liye tadap rahe hai
Thursday ata hai haar week
Mere zindagi mein baad lake
Trp ka dagah humse na ho payega baardash
Shapaat hai yeh mera ki hum na dekhenge aj TRP

Sejal : Oh God!  I mismatched the lyrics. But who cares?(😅😅😅) I am just singing this song for myself. No matter what happens I will neither open Twitter nor YouTube. This is my oath and that's final. I wo't open other sites also. What if I see the trp mistakenly? No, I can't take the risk. Last time I had taken the juice of bitter gourd. I won't take that bitter juice again because of seeing trp. If anyone informs me about then I-