14

Hisoka:"Well. Doesn't that sound scary, don't you think, y/n~"
.shit.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Uvogin:"THERE you are YOU-"
Chrollo:"Well, hisoka I'm glad you're here what took you so long?"
Hisoka:"Oh~ I tried my best to come early"

I was listening to the conversation but at the same time I was trying to process what just happened with me and the weird man. I turned around to get closer to shizuku but I felt a hand grab my arm hard I fell back but they caught me. I turn around and it's the clown-like man. WHAT THE HELL is going on with me!. My eyes widened he had a card on my throat it was sharp. I looked at shizuku giving her a "help me" look.

Shizuku:"HISOKA! Let go of Y/N" she was walking towards him but he stabbed his card deeper.
I clenched my jaw at the pain.
Hisoka. "You should stop what you're doing I don't want to kill your dear y/n~"

Why aren't the other doing anything. Is he strong?! Or do they don't care?. He looked down at me in my eyes I looked at his eyes they are pretty I'll say that but the rest is not!. He was examining me I didn't like it.

Hisoka:"oh- it's looks like you know nen? am I right shizuku~" he said while pushing me towards shizuku before he said that he whispered in my ear.
Hisoka:"It's a bummer you're a newbie at nen you can be good use~"

.Gross.

Shizuku:"Yeah.she does know nen." she said while grabbing me. I heard her gasp.
Y/n: "what's wrong?"
Shizuku: "You're bleeding."
Y/n: "oh- I am-"
She started wiping it off with her jacket.
Y/n: "Thanks"
shizuku was sitting on the floor so I decided to sit on her lap. She had her arms around my waist it was silent until machi and paku came to us and we all started talking.

Pakunoda: "So y/n you know nen?"
Y/n: "yeah, shizuku taught me.."
Machi: "That's nice. Can you show us?"
Y/n: "uhh.....sure?"
Pakunoda: "wait, I think it's better to show all of us." she said pointing around the room
Shizuku: "yeah that sounds nice. y/n would you show them all your nen ability?"
Y/n: "yeah.."
Machi: "ok well then, GUYS! y/n is going to show us her nen ability come here."
oh fuck what. They all came towards us and they surrounded me oh no wait why did I say yes. Some stood far and watched from there.

Chrollo: "This is nice."
I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I stood up and was ready to explain and show my nen ability.

Y/n: " so uhh I need a person to do this with me but, it can be dangerous..."
Uvogin: "I'll do it!"
Y/n:"Ok well then come here."
We faced each other but I signaled him to face front.
Y/n: "I think? I have a blade in my pocket."
I went through my pockets and found.....nothing.
Y/n: "I swear I had one...do any of you have a sharp object?"
Chrollo: "why do you need a sharp object?"
Y/n: "Well umm I need it so I can cut my stomach and then I'll  grab the blood from my stomach and put it on the sharp object and that's where it starts."
Chrollo: "What starts?"

.god he's annoying.

Y/n:"Well I'll stab my target but, they won't die they'll be paralyzed and while they're paralyzed the sharp object with my blood will manipulate their brain and make them go through nightmares. My ability can't kill. The person can get out of their nightmare if they have the enough strength to or if they have the strength to regain consciousness. Another way is if I take the sharp object out of them. Is that enough of explanation?."
Chrollo: "sure."