19

*********************🙈😮‍💨**********************

"Well then shall I continue."
————————————————————
"....please do." she whimpered
I chuckled at her response wondering where the 'other' side of her went.
Continuing the scene leaving kisses on her chest. As I reached her neck I stared at her collar bones again, then looked right in her eyes she was desperate.

"Your face is too cute".

She quickly looked up to the ceiling wanting to break eye contact but instead I seen her nice shaped jawline. I felt my eyes lighting up, she's making me go crazy I smiled to myself and did a move she'd probably least expect. I wrapped my hand around her throat hearing shizuku let out a small gasp I lifted her head up slowly letting go of her throat I attacked her neck kissing it roughly. She was starting to move around whining but biting her lips to stop making sounds.

"Shh, Shh" I said trying to clam her down. "It's okay you don't have to stay quiet"
She couldn't say anything because she was to busy breathing fast.

I went back up to her neck but stopped at her collar bones I slide my tongue against them which caused her to flinch I started to kiss one of her collar bone roughly just to form a deep purple mark on her. At this point shizuku was a whining mess I bit her bottom lip gently and kissed her right on the lips it already became steamy once again, I shifted closer not knowing that my knee pushed against her more harder which caused her to squeeze both of my arms tightly and moaned in the kiss. I caught this and pulled out of the kiss just to press my knee against her even harder making her back arch high.

"Huh..you like how that feels?" I said looking right in her eyes making sure not to break eye contact this time.
She moaned in response
Tugging on her cute pajama pants I said, "If so then you wouldn't mind taking 'these' off right?"
"I don't mind..no" She said not breaking eye contact.

Kissing her again while I slid her pants off she was wearing the most cutest underwear like if she knew this was going to happen. While I was kissing her I slid my arms around he back slowly getting her up.

"I'm gonna lift you up so just follow my lead." I said hoping she understood me
"okay.."

As we continued to kiss I grabbed her hips lifting her body onto my thigh. So now I was holding her hips so she'd be balanced she knew where this was going so she smiled against my lips. Slowly swaying her hips she quickly reacted, adjusting herself she slowly stared to grind on my thigh I made my legs move with her making her let out a small moan.

"ohh.. god" she said loudly.
"Let it out baby... " I whispered in her ear

She was eager for more. I let go of her hips letting her do what she needs to do which she grabbed my shoulders squeezing them as she was now riding my thigh. She was moaning uncontrollably loving the pleasure she's feeling, I tried to move my legs at her pace but when I do she goes even more faster.

"I think-..." She couldn't speak she was only paying attention to how good she was feeling
"I know, I know keep on going."

I could feel her throbbing she was really close at this point she cupped my cheeks and kissed me hardly while grinding faster. Kissing back I could tell she was having a hard time kissing back she was a mess, a good mess.

"I'm..clos-" moaning out those words she finally released squealing loudly.

Both out of breath I brushed my hand on her cheek and hold it to clam her down.

"Take your time." I said lifting her off my thigh placing her down on the couch looking down admiring her.
"Oh do you want to put your clothes back on and take a shower tomorrow."
"Yes please." she said as she was closing her eyes

I slid her clothes back on and once I was finished she was already asleep. I covered her with blankets and the went to get new pants for myself since she made a nice mess on them, once they were on I fell asleep next to her side.
————————————————————
I woke up to the suns light shining on my face I stood up but my legs gave up on me and wobbled back down. I turned my head and saw y/n still asleep I was about to wake her up until I felt the sudden urge to use the restroom I tried to remember where the bathroom was at and once I got there I did my business. After washing my hands I went to rinse my face but I seen something on my chest I removed my shirt to see and my eye widen there was a hickey on me. Then it hit me I remembered what y/n and I did yesterday it added up to why my legs felt weak.

How could I forget that! I thought to myself. I covered my face wanting to disappear and thinking how I would face y/n. Then there was a knock on the door I froze.

"Shizuku are you in there." y/n said
"Yeah.." I whispered
"Oh alright I was just wondering where you went."
"Oh..okay" I said trying to keep my voice straight

————————————————————
..Um hi I'm sorry for uploading so so late. I really am trying my best sorry🙇‍♀️ I'm a mess. Anyways I hopeeee you enjoy this chap and stay safe and have a good Christmas!! <33

(lol even though I don't celebrate it)