1

"Y/N!!! WAKE UP YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL, ughhh what the hell that lazy bitch "

Your POV - I heard screaming from the kitchen, I slowly start waking up until I hear someone stomping up to my room I quickly get up and see my mom at the door.

"I was screaming your name like ten thousand times! don't you think you have to be somewhere right now?!!"

Your POV- what was she talking about... I checked my phone and it was Monday 8:10 then it clicked HOLY CRAP I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL OMG I HAVE TO BE THERE AT 8:30 I quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and got ready. I checked my phone and it was 8:22 I only had 8 minutes left I went running out the house got in my car drove there once I got there it was 8:42 I ended up getting detention cause that was my 3rd time being late. I grunt and walked slowly to my first class.
"mannn school sucks I hate it here everyone here is soo boring.." I went to my seat and I was getting weird looks I was used to it this always happens but I don't really care. "LOOK THE LONEY KID IS HERE " ughh this kid again god please kill him.

"IM TALKING TO YOU WEIRDO" he comes to your desk and before he can say something you punch him in the stomach and he just falls to the ground his friends come rushing to him .

Y/n-"YOU DICK HEAD !"
" you bitch!"
Y/n- "No one wants to hear you!"

I cant stand these people next thing I know I'm in the principals office with the dude

"Why do you keep putting yourself into trouble y/n you're in college ,you're grown you should know better, that also goes to you , get back to class your parents will know about this shoo get out." This is what your wearing.

" This is what your wearing