All's well

Seeing the news yuvi paa, zak paa and bhaju paa couldn't hold back themselves. They took the earliest flight to Chennai which would take them approximately 2hrs.
There cheeku, there lil boy had gone through so much!? And that devil tried to kill him?! There lil kid?! And that to throw him in the sea?! So no one would even see him for the last time. 
God have mercy on Sanjay because non of them would..

They had told virat's family that they'll inform them. Not to worry.
The family obviously Were scared to death, there kid! What if the fishermen didn't get him?! What if virat No No they didn't even want there thoughts to wonder around that darkness..

Mahi bhai had great contact in Chennai, he made sure few boatmen told the police that they found virat and got him admitted in the hospital, and hospital staff also helped them keep this lie going with all required documents.

Police had stopped media from entering the hospital. First few higher officers Along with bcci official's entered. Dada went with them, because virat was a kid "according to him" so he would definitely need help and the ICT was fuming that they couldn't rip of sanjay and they'll be of no help🤦🏼‍♂️..

Officers- Mr.Kholi please tell us what actually happened that day..

Virat looked so weak, but still tried to sit(kya acting hai)..

Officers- no no, you don't have to sit. Answer us like this only

Virat-*with an extremely exhausted tone..*  wo I had went to Rohit's room to talk to him. Then I heard loud laughter from Sanjay's room which was next to Rohit's room. I knocked the door, Sanjay opened it but he look extremely drunk.
He was talking rubbish about the team, I got angry. I told him I'll complaint to mahi bhai, the captain ofcourse. So he dragged me to balcony

Officers- why didn't you retaliate?! He was drunk you said, then why didn't you just leave him..

Dada- officer, I know questioning is you duty and I respect it. But I'll appreciate if you let the kid answer first

Officer- kid!?

Dada gave a straight look

Officers- ofcourse, please go ahead Mr kholi

Virat-I know I could have knocked him then and there. But he was too drunk, I just wanted to make sure he is on the bed so he doesn't damage anything or cause harm to himself.

Dada bit his lip to prevent from smiling.. oh god this boy can do anything he thought..

Dada- so thoughtful virat, so proud of you

Virat- thankyou dada. Ha and then we reached the balcony. He was talking rubbish, Something that he'll break the team, he'll make everyone hate us and stuff. I didn't know how to react but sir you know me. I were my heart on my sleeve. I got angry I pushed him to the floor. I was about to call mahi bhai and tell him about him but sanjay snatched my phone and pushed me down. Before I registered what happened I fell unconscious. And I woke up an hour ago, the first thing I asked was to inform the team I'm here but I don't know why no one picked the call so I asked them to call dada..

Officers- this is a small hospital Mr. Kholi it's not very popular one too. So how did they get Sourav Ganguly's number..

Dada looked at virat with a little tensed expression but virat looked ready with an answer..

Virat- you are forgetting sir, I have a very good memory. I have not lost it.. I remember everyone cell number. I don't need my contact list. That's how I had told the hospital management to call the team. And I had asked them to call the hotel too but looked like they were all busy with stuff

Dada cleared his throat signalling virat to stop this somehow..

Virat- ahhh mera sirrr, dada it's hurting

Dada- oh my, call the doctor please

Doctor rushed in..

Doctor- sir please he shouldn't stress anymore. So I would request you to leave him alone.

Officer- sure, we have got the statment Mr kholi, be rest assured we'll handle it. Guilty will be punished and we don't even need extra evidence because he has confessed all of it.

Virat- sanjay confessed his crime?! Really dada

Dada- ya virat, that's how we got to know what happened with you..

BCCI official- Get well soon virat, take care of yourself. Your team is dieing to meet you.

Virat smiled

Soon the whole ict came inside and locked the door..

Virat- hayee guysss

Mahi- idar aaa

They hugged Eachother and soon it became a group hug which didn't even let oxygen pass between them..

Dada- I'm so proud of you guys

Virat- oh shitt?!

Dada- what?!

Virat- gadbad hogaya?! Me kya karu

Mahi- cheeku huva kya

Virat- bhai maa

Ro- maa kya

Virat- abyee maa ko ye nahi pata ki ye sab natak hai.. wo bechari sacchi me paresha hogi na

Jinks- don't worry I'll call them right now.

Virat- but unko ye mat bata na ki me natak kar raha tha.. warna maa tho jadu leke pure stadium me dodda ke maregi

Someone knocked the door..

Virat ran back and slept on the bed.

Bhuvi opened the door and it was...

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

Hi, Sahana here. I'm pari's friend.
So as many of you know she just lost her dad and is not in a perfect frame of mind to come here she asked me to publish her drafts.

Please please do shower your love and support to her through your votes and comments. That'll definitely motivate her to get back a little normal.

And you guys to stay indoors, stay safe.
Not for yourself but atleast for your family.

Take care
Parimala & Sahana