World, or Worlds

Title: World, or Worlds
Genre/s: Fiction (no genre really fits this)
Info:
- I could turn this into a book, but I'll need those reading this to tell me to do so in the comments, since I'll only do it if you want it.
Warnings:
- N/A

In this world, there are three kingdoms; Zafiro, Amatista & Crisocola (otherwise known as the Blue, Purple & Green Kingdoms or the Kingdoms of Intelligence, Protection & Healing).
Each kingdom has a gemstone connected to them, Sapphire, Amethyst & Chrysocolla respectively.

Every single citizen will be gifted a necklace with their birth kingdom's gemstone dangling from in, carved to resemble the shape of the land/kingdom that they were born on/in.
This necklace was called a 'Jus-civis' (commonly nick-named a 'Jussy' by younger people), the necklace must be worn at all times - no matter what - as a sign that you live in a certain kingdom (it's a bit like a passport or license).
The Juscivis of a citizen will be changed if they move to a different kingdom, although it's relatively rare for someone to move kingdoms - especially in the Amatista kingdom.

You see, the Amatista kingdom takes up the entire north border, going all the way down the edge of the west side - this would give them a great way to protect the kingdoms from the Ebano country.
Ebano is an island in the north-west area close to the land that contains all three of the kingdoms, Aguamarina (nick-named Agu).
Ebano, the Dark Country or the Country of the Alone (previously known as the Black Kingdom/Kingdom of Knowledge) is known for having cruel, evil citizens - having any prisoners that the people of Aguamarina didn't want on their land banished to Ebano.
The thing is, Amatista turned on the other two kingdoms - claiming to be it's own country and not apart of Aguamarina.
This caused the people of Amatista to build a large wall surrounding their entire territory, no longer being the protection that Aguamarina needed in order to stay safe from the people of Ebano.
As a result, no one was allowed to enter or exit Amatista - a gateway being guarded 24/7 by guards being the only way in, seeing as the wall was too tall to climb - said wall being named 'The Wall of Independence' as a sign to the Amatista people that the wall showed how their country was independent and separate from the people of the Zafiro and Crisocola kingdoms.

Every one born in this world has a certain eye colour, given to them at birth which shows their personality or future - however you want to look at it.
I have a list with all that stuff here;
~
Red: Strength, Fighter, Bravery
Orange: Enthusiasm, Creativity, Artist
Yellow: Positivity, Supportiveness, Helper
Green: Grower, Harmony, Safety
Blue: Wisdom, Teacher, Intuition
Purple: Independence, Devotion, Leader
Pink: Carer, Love, Kindness
-
The more Dark: The worse luck.
The more Light: The better luck.
The more Dull/Dusty: The less Emotion they show.
The more Vibrant/Bright: The more Emotion they show.
~
It is said that no one can have completely white or black eyes (basically no shades), but... when I came, I had grey eyes - silver, grey eyes.
Either way, back to what I was writing about.

Next thing, every royal member or royal staff member of a certain kingdom will wear the same main colour as their respective kingdom, the royal family having a strand of their kingdom's colour in their hair.
In every royal family, there is to be a king & queen/royal married couple in power at one time - along with at least one possible heir to the thrown by the time that the king and/or queen turn 50 years old.
The eldest child/possible heir will be heir to the throne - but if they die or are unable to rule/for any longer, then the next in line with take the throne.
If there are no blood-related heirs available, then a competition will be held within the kingdom that will involve any children (with the permission of their parents/guardians) of a certain age to compete to be the next heir to the throne in different challenges.
You will be crowned as a royal family member once a crown with certain gems is placed on your head - the streak of hair that shows your status appearing the moment your hair/head makes contact with the crown for the first time (there is one crown for every roll, like one for the king, one for the queen e.t.c...).
All laws are decided/made by the king & queen and/or certain people that they put into the position in which they are legally allowed to decide/make laws (varies between kingdoms and such).

Oh yeah btw, you're probably wanting to know what this place looks like - so yeah, here's a map:

Now, back to the main stuff.

Together, it is said that all kingdoms/countries create the most unified and perfect version of Aguamarina - the land of the intelligent, the land of the protectors, the land of the healers and the land of the knowledgeable.
In legend, four gods/goddesses lived - Zafiro, Amatista, Crisocola & Ebano.
Ebano would imagine & think of the things that could appear on/happen to the world; Zafiro would put the thought & time into drafting out & perfecting these ideas - placing them into the world with Crisocola, who would fix up everything & give them life - whilst Amatista would protect the world, keep it safe & make sure things are in order.
Together, they make The Legends.
Together, they are Aguamarina.

However, I learned this over time - over a lot of time.
Not from when I was a baby, oh no, I was forced to learn from the moment that I woke up in this world at the age of 15.
I was confused, the world I was previously in was different - there was no gemstones or stuff, it was so much more different.

But, I'm 19 now - and I plan to make everything right.
And I plan, to go back home.
To my world.
Not this world.
However, I still fear one thing.
And that thing is; will I be stuck in both worlds?
Forever belonging to both, will I be stuck forever?
I'll never know.
...
I'll never know.

- Echo, formally known as Dela.