Chapter 6: My Friend's Behaviour

Y/N

Today, I go to school still alone since Dahyun's schedule starts next week. I was sad 'cause I thought her school starts today and was super excited that we could go to school together, but she assured me that we can do it next week. Although I have to wait a few days, but I guess it's better this way than nothing at all, right?

Last night was actually weird. Yes, I had nightmares again as usual, but last night was totally... Different. When I have nightmares, I usually have sleeping difficulties if I suddenly woke up from a dream and I even remember everything vividly, especially the worst ones, but last night, I hardly remember anything. Well, there was a few parts that keeps repeating in my nightmares, but that was it and the rest of the dream I don't remember much. I even slept very well last night which is odd.

And even more weirder when I woke up earlier today and found out that Dahyun was laying unconsciously on the floor inside my room. I was shock and feel worried about her as I woke her up and immediately ask her what happened once she wasn't unconscious anymore. But unfortunately, she didn't remember anything, so I thought maybe she was just sleepwalking last night or something. I even ask my grandma if she knows what happened, but sadly she didn't remember waking up last night.

I sigh as I open my locker to get my things for the first period. Once I get what I needed, I quickly close the locker and suddenly jumps as I see Sana's face, which she's hiding behind my locker door the whole time.

I groan. "What do you want?"

She smirks. "A good morning kiss." She says and puckers her lips, causing me to cringe at her.

"Do you want this?" I say sarcastically, showing my fist to her. She laughs and shakes her head as if I just did something ridiculously. I huff irritatedly and glare at her. "Seriously, what the heck do you want, Sana? I'm not in a mood right now."

"You always not in the mood anyway." She giggles as I keep glaring at her, crossing my arms. She sighs and speaks.  "We're on the same class, don't you remember? So in other words, we are going to our class TOGETHER! Isn't it amazing?" I just roll my eyes and start walking as she follows me right away.

The bell rang as we hurriedly go to our respective classroom. As we enter the room, I immediately hear some students calls Sana's name as they want her to sit next to them.

"Well, I think you should go to them, Sana. They probably need your company." I say as I nudge her.

Sana looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure? You okay with that?"

I frown at her and nod quickly. "Of course, silly, now go!"

She stares at me for a while until her lips creeps into smirk. "Why you seem jealous, Y/N/N?" She says as she wiggles her eyebrows.

I cringe again and pushes her slightly. "No, I'm not, shut up!" I turn my head away as I walk towards the only available seat in front row and sit there.

I can hear Sana's whine from the distance as she is about to approach me when surprisingly our professor comes on time, making some students quickly find their seats, and Sana end up sitting at the very back where people called her name earlier.

"I feel bad for her though."

I feel like my whole body stops when I hear that voice again as I turn my head to the side and see Mina already looking at me.  Oh, crap! How come I didn't notice her presence there?

"W-Why?" I ask, clearing my throat.

She gives me a smile and looks at Sana's direction. "She seems like she wanted to sit next to you, Y/N." She says and looks back at me.