Chapter 6- I Love You.

A few weeks had passed since I announced to the world about my new boyfriend. I never uploaded anything new ever since that but everything went great and nothing really changed.

Except...

I haven't seen Naruto this whole week, I wonder.. Where did he went to? He didn't reply to my messages as well. Tch. Not that I care about him but we need to feed the public with more scenes or we might be found out.

Also...

"For the last fucking time, why is Kiba joining us?" I held back myself from yelling as I pulled back my chair and dropped my food tray on the cafe table.

The table for four that I usually sit alone if Hinata isn't around.

I glared sharply at Kiba who shamelessly sat on the chair opposites of me, which is right besides Hinata.

It's not like I never sat with Kiba before, but that was only once! And it wasn't even me who invited him to sit. But, this?? If I counted right, it have been a week that this dogboy glued to us!

My inner self screamed NO WAY.

"What? Hinata didn't mind at all, why would you care, huh?" Kiba simply said as he started to dug in his food, completely ignoring me who looked like I would swallow him alive.

"Hinata. Why?" I changed my target to Hinata as I realized Kiba would never cooperate unless Hinata said so. That damn bitch. He should be grateful I didn't expose his secret. I am kind enough to not let Hinata knows!

"There's nothing wrong with it, Sakura. Kiba is very kind and he is my new friend! We should all get along," Hinata answered with a sweet smile plastered on her face, making Kiba who's next to her choked on his food as he blushed severely. I groaned in annoyance. Right. Only if Hinata knew that Kiba actually likes her-

WAIT.

only if Hinata knew.

I grinned evilly as I locked my eyes with Kiba's who is still blushing lightly as I clasped both of my hand together and rested my chin on top of them. If this is the only way to stop Kiba from coming with us, I will do it.

Because when Hinata knew, of course she wouldn't feel comfortable.

At all.

"So, Kiba? What makes you wanted to join us everytime? Don't you have a lot of other friends too?" I shot my first deadly question.

Kiba stared back at me sharply.

Seems like he knows where I'm heading to.

"No reason. I enjoy being Hinata's friend" he answered, making Hinata's cheek flushed red.

"More than with the others?"

"More than with the others" he confidentially replied, this time Hinata's face is already all red.

I noticed how nervous he sounded when he tried to answer that question, making me smirk even wider. I don't actually want to reveal his secret, but threatening him like this would get me something out of it, won't it?

Hence, why shouldn't I?

He looks like a terrified puppy.
How cute.

Please note the sarcasm, I swear.

"Hey, now that we're friends, let's spill some tea. Do you like anyone? Oh, don't worry! Let me start. I have a boyfriend, so I guess you know my answer. What about you, Kiba? It's your turn" I shot them with multiple questions at once and when I mentioned my boyfriend, I glanced at Hinata and winked, signaling her.