Chapter 5- Let It Stay a Secret

" Ino! Look at this, Sakura is dating the new guy!" the brunette haired girl exclaims in shocks as she shows the new instagram post to the blondie.

"Huh?" Ino looks at the post carefully, nearly choked when she confirmed that was truly Sakura. What the hell? She could feel her heart beating so fast, this can't be happening. The moment Ino thought she finally won for the first time against Sakura, this happened. Why do she always lose?

"WHY THE FUCK THIS BITCH GOT ALL THE HOT GUYS?" Fù shouted out loud when she recognized who is the so called Sakura's new boyfriend.

It is Naruto! The new guy who is currently the hottest topic among the girls.

"Obviously. She has the looks, brain, money, reputation and personality" Tenten replied, unintentionally praising Sakura.

Ino fell back to her seat, pinching her forehead as she suddenly felt so dizzy. The girls quickly looked after Ino, worriedly. "Ino, you're okay?"

Ino frowned as she weakly smiles, "Y-yeah. I'm fine"

"Obviously. She has the looks, brain, money, reputation and personality"

Her head is spinning and the headache worsen out of all the sudden. Why must it be her? Ever since they're children, her parents would always compare her to Sakura. Sakura is more talented. Sakura is smarter. Sakura is prettier. Sakura this, Sakura that. Up till now, the comparison never stops. She grew tired listening to the same name over and over again. Why do everyone admire that pink hot head bitch?

Even her own friends can't argue of Sakura being the best girl.

Ino doesn't understand. They grew up together, in the same environment and same situation. But, why does Sakura is always better than her in anything? That thought always drives her mad. Now, she successfully stole her boyfriend but Sakura found a new one right away? As if what happened didn't bother her at all.

How is that fair?

She just wanted to see her being miserable and desperate. To see her suffer the way she always did.

If life is truly like a wheel, when will finally be the day she's at the top?

Ino doesn't even know anymore.

"Guys, Imma head to the washroom for a minute. Yall wait in the car" she says before struggling getting up. Her friends smile meaningfully. "Sure. Take your time, Ino"

She hops off the car, walking to the nearest toilet as she tries to fight the dizziness. Damn, if only she brings the pills. She walks in and immediately grab the sink, supporting herself from falling.

"So, yall gonna wait for her?" Fù says before she jumped to the driver's seat which was Ino's place as she turn on the engine.

"Of course. Not" they all replied before burst out laughing and cheering to themselves. The car subsided from the park, leaving Ino all alone in the toilet.

He watched the scene quietly, just simply focusing on the sketch he is working on. Helplessly, his hand clenched hard on the pencil he was holding as he understood what's going on.

After washing her face and drinking some water, Ino feels a lot better. She walks back to her car, but it is nowhere to be found. She nearly freaks out. Those damn bitches! She feels nothing but anger and disappointment as she curses her friends. Fuck, I need to take a taxi.

She was about to reach her handbag when she realizes she isn't even carrying that. Her purse and phone are also in the car! Ino sighs out loudly as her head starts to get dizzy again. Come on, not now. What is happening stresses her out, and she have been suffering migraine since forever. Her headache this time is way worse than before, she can't even feel her legs. Everything gets blurry in her eyes and not so long after, she collapsed.