Chapter1⃣: "A New Friend"

👑No One's Pov👑

A young girl named Namanari Koroko was running through the busy crowds of East Eien Street she was excited because today's the day she will be getting a brand new mask from her master who took her in and trained her. She was very thankful for him as he didn't shunned her because of her strange powers and abilities instead he welcomed her into his home and she got to meet a lot of people who became friends with which in return forge powerful bonds stronger than anything known to man, Yaojings or Yaoguais. She wasn't really paying attention to where she was going and she accidentally bumped into another girl who was on her way from school her aura stung the other girl which was a normal human being it happened so fast it was hard to notice the girl fall down landing on her butt as her books were scattered around her.

"I-I'm so sorry here let me help you, I should've been paying attention to where I was going." Namanari started picking up the girl's books she saw that one of the books were research on how to trap, purify and banish Yaojings and Yaoguais she didn't like this book one bit.

"I-It's okay I was in quite an hurry to get to my grandfather's dojo I wanted to finish my martial arts training that he laid out for me, so don't be sorry I should've been paying attention too." she smiled as she got up off the ground and began picking up all of her notes.

Namanari thinks that it would be rude if she didn't introduce herself to the girl so she decided to do so "Oh allow me to introduce myself I'm Namanari Koroko." She hand the girl her books she was happy to meet someone but she couldn't smile she was quite emotionless to people.

"I'm Koruko Mai you got a very nice name Namanari is quite catchy that's a name I would never forget, say do you wanna come to my grandfather's dojo with me?" She asked Namanari who was kinda zoning out.

Namanari heard everything Koruko said even though she was deeply thinking about the masks that her master created that was an ability she used to surprise her master and friends sometimes "sure I would like to but I can't stay long because my master will start to worry about me and where I am.

Koruko giggled as she pats Namanari's shoulder "don't worry it's not too far from here and you can see how good of fighter I am" She ran off as Namanari followed her. As Koruko promised they got to a large temple Namanari saw the Shinto Barriers around the entire area but since she was invited she didn't have to worry but she was still cautious so she concealed all of her Yaojing aura, she saw a lot of monks and nuns practicing with weapons, sealing papers, talismans and Buddhism charms she followed more closely behind Koruko as they both saw a muscular old man who was meditating and a lot of high monks and nuns were also meditating around him as well they all opened their eyes as they ended their prayers.

"Grandpa!!" Koruko yelled happily she giggled ran to the old man as she tackled him over while hugging him "grandpa I made it in time to finish my training and I also met a new friend her name is Namanari Koroko" she points at the pinkette the grandfather smiled and welcomed Namanari to the temple.

"It's nice to meet you Sir" She bowed politely she then saw two large muscular monks carrying a massive concrete box with parchment seals wrapped around it also the dark energy of a Yaoguai was coming from it the monks and nuns all left Koruko grabbed Namanari's hand as they followed the monks and nuns to the battle area.

The muscular monks place the massive concrete box in the center of the arena as the seals snapped and the concrete box exploded as a large dark troll appeared out of the black wisp it's aura danced around it's body slightly due to how long it was concealed inside that box Koruko did a quick change as she was a young Shinto nun and she had a very long sword wrapped in pearly white cloth the dark troll grinned and laughed at the little girl in front of him "Bawhahahahahahahaha seriously I've awaken my strongest powers of darkness to face off against a mere child no matter I will kill her first then the rest of you will follow!!!" He charged at Koruko but she appeared on the other side of the arena she was was very fast and agile. The dark troll grinned but then hit the ground as both of his hands were severed for his body the troll got up and charge at the little girl again but got the end of the sword slammed into his forehead that caused him to slammed into the ground creating a small crater Namanari was impressed with Koruko's fighting skills but troll caught Koruko off guard and started beating she up without mercy Namanari wanted to go in and help out her new friend out but if she did she would have to used her power which isn't a good idea on the grounds of a Shinto temple.

The troll was enjoying his near victory but as soon as he was gonna give the finishing blow Koruko rolled away the troll wanted to chased after her but it was stuck as a lot of sealing papers was wrapped around his arms and legs "G-gah what did you do to me!! Why can't I move?!" The troll struggled to get free but it was a very futile attempt Koruko ran the golden blade right through the heart of the troll Namanari saw the veins of the dark troll ran all the way up to his chest that the sword peirce right through he turned his head in Namanari's direction as his thoughts reached her "don't trust a Shinto monk or nun." His voice rang in her head.

"Open Seal Prayers" Koruko whispered as a massive yin-yang enveloped the dark troll's entire body destroying it completely seeing this horrific scene it terrifies Namanari she ran away as fast as she possibly could the barriers didn't bothered her because she was invited she didn't stop and when she got far away from the temple she used her teleportation ability to get to her master's temple she didn't care where she landed but she landed on top of him as she hugged him and sobbed on his shirt she has now believed that her new friend could become her future enemy.

(This is the first chapter I hoped that you all enjoyed it please vote and support)