Blight Curse

Last chapter. Don't be sad! I'm doing another one. Actually this chapter has something or someone that might give away what it is about. But knowing me, you'll be quite surprised. I go for unique when I write plots for stories. I think I have nailed that so far. Wait I'm gonne shut up and let you finish the last chapter for Revenge!!! 

Seto's P.O.V

Ty and Jason come in. Robert and I look at them. 

"Where's Sky?" 

"Outside." Jason said. 

"Why?" Robert asks. The Blight Curse. 

"Anyone who touches his skin could get cursed. Seto do have any ideas to how to get rid of it?" Ty asks. 

"I might. But he will still have it. It will only show when Mitch's demon side is out. Go get his amulet." Jason leaves. 

"What are you going to do?" Ty asks. I could use a type of spell. But I don't know if it would work. Jason comes back with Sky's amulet. 

"What are you going to do?" Jason asks. I take it. I put it on the table. 

"I could put a spell on it." I place my hand on it. My eyes glow purple. I take my hand off of it. I take it and go outside. I hand it to Sky. He has blight halfway across his face. He puts it on. The amulet glows. The blight disappears. Sky looks at his hands. 

"It's gone. How did you do that?" Sky asks. I smile. 

"I was winging it. But now if Mitch's demon side is out, the blight will show itself. Right now it's gone. So if people touch your skin they won't get it." 

"So I still have the curse?" Sky asks. 

"Sky I don't think we can get rid of the curse. Also take off the amulet and it will show itself. So don't ever take that off unless you want to suffer." Sky smiles. 

"Thanks Seto." Sky said. 

"Your welcome. What happen to Lily?" 

"She's dead for good. We weren't going to let her kill Mitch." Sky said. I smile. 

Sky's P.O.V

I can still feel the blight. Only a little bit. I go into the hospital. Mitch looks at me. He puts his hands on my shoulders. 

"Sky I'm so sorry." Mitch said. 

"It's fine. Lily is dead. You don't have to worry about her anymore." The others look at me. 

"Guys I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about my Demon side. I should of, I just thought you guys would be afraid of me." Mitch said. We would never. 

"Mitch you should know that we are not going to judge you. Maybe a little bit, but not a lot." 

"Besides if we need to be afraid of anyone it would be Sky." Ty said. 

"What's that suppose to mean?" I look at Ty. 

"Dude whenever you lose control of yourself, you can be the devil. When Ghost and Ty were controlled you loss it. You were freaking scary." Ty said. It's a gift. But I was so mad because Ty was so close to hurting someone. 

"I only loss control because you were about to hurt the people. But I'm glad you guys know not to make me mad." 

"Yay because you'll beat the sh*t out of us without breaking a sweat." Jerome said. 

"That's why I haven't done it yet, because I never have a reason. Where's Kitty?" 

"She is still out cold. But everyone else is okay." Ian said.