Chapter 15 - Crack Through The Statue

Bold means yelling
Italics means thoughts
(YN) means your name
(LN) means your last name
(HC) means your hair colour
(SC) means your skin colour
(FC) means your favourite colour
(NN) means nickname
Underline means your dad talking
———Alright let's begin———

~(YN)'s POV~

It had been sometime since we had finished building the guildhall, even longer since Natsu and his team had left, the hall was almost too quiet without the usual fighters here.

Suddenly I spotted the figures of Natsu and his team appeared in the distance.

"(YN), my boy, why don't you show them around the new place, you did do most of the work." Master told me.

"I-I guess I could."

Heh, he's basically given you the title of guild master, you could make him do it.

I'm not making him do that, one, I'm actually really proud of my work here, two, he's still the master and three, that'd be just plain rude of me.

"H-hey guys, master wants me to show you guys around the new hall."

Everyone but Natsu looked impressed, even after all the new things we have, I was especially surprised when the new rule of S-class mission being available for everyone as long as they had an S-class mage with them didn't fire Natsu up.

"Hey, my boy, get over here and introduce our newest members."

"Uh yeah I-I guess I should be doing that, Guys this is Juvia and Gajeel, they are from the disbanded Phantom Lord."

"WHAT!?!"

"(YN), do you not remember what they did to Lucy?!" Natsu questioned.

"I-I remember, but it's not like they wanted to they were following their master, wouldn't you listen to your's too?"

"Oh because you would CRUCIFIE someone because master told you too?"

"W-well no, I guess not, but we have Gajeel promise that if he was loyal to Fairy Tail, I would fight him again."

"WHAt?!? I've been asking for a fight for years!"

Natsu then causes a fight to break out by punching another wizard.

Natsu's unimpressed demeanour all but vanished and in its place a contempt smile was placed.

"Well, you clearly displayed some guild master qualities today my boy, you should be proud."

"Y-yeah I am proud I've gotten more confident today."

Mirajane walks over and peeks me on the cheek knocking me down to the ground.

~Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (YN) new barbecue flavoured rocks."

Weeks passed since I had to give Team Natsu a tour around the new guild hall.

Now the Harvest festival is coming close, We haven't gotten our roles for this year's festival, hopefully I'll be decorations again.