Chapter 11 - An Electrifying Battle

Bold means yelling
Italics means thoughts
(YN) means your name
(LN) means your last name
(HC) means your hair colour
(SC) means your skin colour
(FC) means your favourite colour
(NN) means nickname
Underline means your dad talking
———Alright let's begin———

~(YN)'s POV~

"Hey guys we're finally back!" Natsu exclaimed after kicking the door to the guild wide open.

We would've been here sooner if you didn't interrupt the court.

Why do you care? You got somewhere to be?

First off don't speak so casually to your father like that and secondly I have to keep your sorry excuse of wizard at their full potential, lord knows without me you'd be weak and depressed.

Sheesh you're moody today, anyway I'm not in the mood, I gotta work like always so nobody worries about me.

So I got to work, cleaning the dishes, mopping the floor and other jobs like always.

"Oh no (YN), I got cheated out of a fight with Erza, now I wanna fight you." Natsu declared.

"Should fairy tail's strongest team be fighting so much?" Lucy asked.

"Strongest team?! which idiot fed you that lie?" Gray laughed.

Suddenly Mira starts tearing up.

"N-no I didn't mean you Mira!" Gray explained.

Goodbye Gray, it's been.... cool.

I was a the guild leader of a dark guild that did inhumane tests on people on a daily basis and you managed to creep me out.

"Yeah geez, Lucy, Gray and Natsu are definitely strong, but they aren't manly enough, Erza, (YN), Mystagan and Laxus are in a battle for second place, y'know after Gildarts the obvious number one."

"Ha! News flash I'm not running for second place, I know that I'm number 1."

"Oh yeah?! Come on down and fight me!"

"How about you come up here and fight me?"

"Sure thing!"

Makarov slaps Natsu down

"Huh? Why did Master do that?" Lucy questioned.

"Oh that's just because the second floor is reserved for S-class mages and the only S-class mages around are Erza, Laxus, Mystogan, Gildarts, (YN) and me." Mira explained.

"Hey Mira! How's about you stop talking and get me a refill?!" Laxus shouted rudely.

"Coming!"

I put my arm in front of Mira.

"Let me."

I walk up to the second floor and put Laxus' drink on the table in front of him.