chapter 8 - A Rail Pain In The Butt

Bold means yelling
Italics means thoughts
(YN) means your name
(LN) means your last name
(HC) means your hair colour
(SC) means your skin colour
(FC) means your favourite colour
(NN) means nickname
Underline means your dad talking
———Alright let's begin———

AN: ok so I know this is a lame excuse to not update but I've been swamped working this summer, if you didn't know, I work at a farm and I pick corn, also my tablet that I write with, Welp it's battery was ruined so I had to go out and buy a new one. So so sorry for not updating it's been killing me, Anyway on with the chapter (•ө•)♡

~(YN) POV~
"Woah (YN)! You're scared of people touching you? That's so lame." Lucy said. "W-well, I'm a shy person and I don't fight, so Erza takes advantage of  my shy nature to do stuff for her." "Too bad (YN) doesn't fight, we can't say if I'm stronger than you." Natsu said. "Get real flame brain, (YN) would crush you in a fight, he needs a real challenge like me." Gray says insultingly. "Oh yeah ice princess? (YN) fight me!" Natsu challenges. "No way fight me!" Gray retorts. Go ahead and crush them all.

"Uh Lucy a little help?" I ask. "No way am I getting in the middle of those  two. "A little help Happy?" I ask. "Wait where is Happy?" I question "Over here! " yelled Happy.

"Shut up! You stupid cat, and let us cook you." Some thuggish looking mage said. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, I really have to pee and I think that'll make me taste weird." Happy explains. "Weird tasting or not we gotta eat." What a bunch of savage hooligans. Welp guess we have to help him. With some simple hand movements I manipulate the earth into making pillars that hit the dark wizards. Then I tie them to a tree. "Woah (YN) you magic is seriously impressive, Natsu you really shouldn't fight him you'll get your butt handed to you." Lucy exclaims. Oh no, woman look at what you've done. "What was that? I'd crush him in a fight." Sigh. I make a pillar and knock him out with it. "Lulla... lullaby." A goblin-esque wizard mumbles before a shadowy hand pulls the tree down into the earth, then the shadowy figure runs away hoping on the tree tops. I try to pull the tree out but it's really stuck in there. "I-I can't pull them out they're stuck down there." I explain. "But what was that one guy saying, lullaby?" Hmm the name sounds familiar, I just can't think of it right now. That's alright father, if you remember later you can tell me.

~time skip brought to you by chibi (YN) carrying a passed out Natsu~

"Hey Mira bring 3 beers over here and give me a kiss." Tim says. Honestly what a pathetic child, that's why he got a less useful magic to study, to much responsibility for him. Aren't you being a little mean to him father? Wasn't he the one who bullied you and now he's flirting with your girlfriend? W-what she's not my g-girlfriend, we're just really close is all. Yeah sure that's your relationship. Mira then transformed her head into a fat woman's head. "Alright lover boy pucker up." She said fake seductively.

I in turn laugh at the whole thing. "Oh do you think I'm funny (YN)?" Mira asks while transforming her head back to normal. " w-well umm y-yeah Mira." I respond. Mira then kisses me on the cheek and I start to blush madly. "Mira, don't kill the poor boy." Macao laughs.

Loke then runs in visibly upset. "Erza's coming!" He yells, as mass panic is spread across the guild hall, some people are even seen hiding, when suddenly the door crashes open and a silhouette of Erza carrying a decorated horn appears. "Wakaba pick up those cigarette butts, this is a guild hall not a bar. Vijeeter take the dancing outside. Nab pick a quest or get out of the way. And you Macao..." Erza yells

"Just say something... please." Macao begs. "Wow Erza, What's with that huge horn?" A random guild mate asks. "Oh that? The villagers were so thrilled about how fast I defeated the monster they decorated one of its horn and gave it to me." Erza explains.

"She's the one everyone was losing their minds over? She looks like the only sane member of the guild." Lucy questions. "S-she seems sane now but wait until someone ruins her cake." I respond.

"(YN), Natsu and Gray! I have a favour to ask." Erza yells. Gray and Natsu put their arms around each others' shoulders "Aye sir!" They respond. "She turned them into Happy!" Lucy exclaims.

"Those four working together?" "That's a recipe for disaster." "(YN) has some self discipline, but he's so passive those three will walk all over the poor guy." Random guild mates whispered.

"Hey (YN)~" oh no, not this again! Honestly you're such a baby. Erza wraps her arms around me. "I'm sure, you can help me, right (YN)?" "A-aye sir!" "(YN) too?" Lucy exclaims.

"Hey Erza you're not playing fair, besides." Mirajane latches onto me. "He prefers me, right (YN)?" "A-a-a-aye s-sir!" "Does physical contact work that well on him?"

"Aye! (YN) is terrified of people touching him, especially Mirajane because he loooooves her!"

This is hands down the worst day of my life!

Didn't you kill your sister? Don't you think that's much worst?

————————CHAPTER END————————

Whew, finally done. That took waaay longer than desired, but hey I think the end product is pretty good.

To those who've been waiting for a long time, I'm sorry

Do you accept doggo memes as apologies.

~Hobo_writer