vi. 𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲

° ✩ ₊ ♠ ﹙ᶜᵒʳᵖˢᵉ ᵇʳⁱᵈᵉ﹚
↳ 𝙖  𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 🃏♦️♣️

                          IT HAD ONLY BEEN A DAY since Celestia made it to the Beach but that wasn't going to stop her from saying she dislikes it already

                          IT HAD ONLY BEEN A DAY since Celestia made it to the Beach but that wasn't going to stop her from saying she dislikes it already. Too many people, too much noise, too many sweaty bodies constantly toppling over each other was not Celestia's version of a fun time. Thankfully, she had Kuina and Chishiya.

Kuina spent more time with her than Chishiya did but that boy seemed to appear out of thin air, purr like a cat about something and disappear again. Celestia spent most of her time with Kuina wether it was attempting to paint each other's nails or talking about their own theories about borderland, it was safe to say the two really hit it off together. They both knew making friends in a world like this was bound to end up in a heartbreak of some sort but they truly didn't know how much they seeked out friendship until they found each other.

But today was the end of that fun.

"You ready to go?" Asked Celestia as she waited by Chishiya's hotel room door, the blonde looked over at her and nodded.

The two made their way down to the lobby where a couple others were saying their goodbyes, some even in tears over it. Neither of the two could understand why they'd be in tears over it but then again, when had those two ever been the emotional type?

"Celeste!" The girl turned around to find her taller friend running up to her with open arms. Kuina pulled the shorter girl into a hug and leaned her head on her shoulder, who just stood with her arms to her side not knowing how to react to this display of affection,

"You have all your stuff, right?" She pulled away and took the fake cigarette out of her mouth, "the thigh garter and everything?"

"Yes, Kuina. You were with me all night to make sure I had everything." Celestia pointed out

"Sorry, I guess I'm just a bit nervous. Do well and don't die, okay?" Kuina rubbed Celestia's shoulder one last time and gave Chishiya a thumbs up, the boy repeated the action back to her and allowed her to let out a breath.

Celestia followed her new friend out into the front of the building where all the cars were and hopped in with him. Usually, Chishiya didn't take the cars provided to them but the arena for this recent game seemed farther than normal so rather than tire out the both of them, he picked up and car and drove to their impending doom.

"How long have you and Kuina been friends?" Celestia asked, trying to make at least a little bit of small talk between the long silence in the car.

"I don't remember" Chishiya shrugged, Celestia snorted and slid into the passenger seat of the car, buckling the seat belt as old habit.

"Yeah like I'll believe that you actually forgot something like a normal human being. If you don't wanna talk then just say that." His lips quirked up into a smirk