26. The fight

A/n - Spicy chapter :))))

Jennie's POV

"I'm okay Taeyong.." I said as I noticed and hugged him tight.

"I never liked that Taehyung guy.." Taeyong spoke as he rubbed my back gently.

"H-How did you know I was here?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"Yuqi gave me a heads up, of course I had to come." He replied as I nodded.

"You know Yuqi?"

"Maybe the old Taeyong never told you, but I did know Yuqi from young." He smiled.

I sighed as I watched the stars.

"Theres somewhere that I need to take you."

"Need?"

"Yes, I need you to come with me." He said as he gently stole my hand and we went downstairs back to the party.

"Yah, baBy, JenNie." I heard Taehyung's voice. He looked totally wasted.

"Shes MINE, fuck off." Taeyong took the courage to say.

"You? YouR noThinG" Taehyung spat as I tried pulling Taeyong away.

"Come let's go Taeyong.." I whispered as a crowd suddenly gathered.

"And yOu JeNnIe. SuCh a FuCkiNg SluT foR chEatiNg oN mE-" Taehyung soon got cut off, by a person that I was not expecting.

"Slut? Have you seen yourself Taehyung!? Fucking every girl you see." Yuqi shouted as she took a bottle of champagne and smashed it on Taehyung's head.

Which he soon fell to the floor, unconscious.

"YOU DARE TOUCH JENNIE AGAIN. AND YOUR DEAD." Yuqi spat as she walked out like there was no tomorrow.

"We still got time, let's go." Taeyong took my hand and we went out.

"Thank you.." I mouthed to Yuqi as she smiled and winked at me teasingly and soon soon started making out with Lucas.

~.~

Taeyong took me somewhere that I wasnt sure of, somewhere I havent came too.

"Wow.. Taeyong it's so beautiful." I said astonished.

"I knew you would love it." He smiled as he took a strand of my hair and pulled it behind my ear.

"Jennie, please give me a chance. Please give me a chance to show that I really do love you.." Taeyong said as he held my hand.

I recalled the memory I had with him, a year ago, when he had his memories.

"Jennie"

"Yes?"

"Promise me that we will stay together."

"Forever~ I promise~."

I smiled and stared at Taeyong who looked very nervous.

"Taeyong, I didnt know my feeling at all after the whole memory loss. But I know,.. that I've promised. And I'm going love you. Forever." I smiled happily.

He looked relieved after my response.

"I missed you Taeyong." Tears slowly came down my fragile cheek as he wiped them off.

"I love you Jennie..,"

"Can I?" He asked, indicating if he can kiss me.

I leaned in and kissed his soft lips as he kissed mine. Gently, I wrapped my arms around his neck and his did to my waist.

"I-I love you... a lot.."