27. Our Love

2 year later

2 year later

Taeyong's POV

It's been a while since me and Jennie were together.

We been everywhere together, done amazing things together, visited, everything.

"Taeyong! Why did you wake me up so early!" Jennie wined as I quietened down her by a kiss.

"Your lucky your lips saved me." She said as she got changed and I went down to wait for her in the car.

"Babe I'm so tired.." she said as she hopped into the car.

"My beautiful, we are going to the beach, let's have some fun yeah?" This motivated her and got her happy.

"Alright, let's go."

~.~

Finally reaching to the beach, I took Jennie's hand and we went to the place where everything is set up.

"Wow, so pretty today, but no one is around."

"Which is perfect." I smiled.

"Jennie, the first day I saw you, I was confused, I didnt know who you were. To the point where you kept coming to my house, asking how I was, making sure I was alright. And then I knew. When you were away, I needed someone. And that was you. I love you Jennie.. and which is why I ask you here today..

Will you marry me?" I bend down on one knee as Jennie stood there.

At that time, Lucas, Yuqi, Miyeon and Doyoung came out with each words wording out - Will you marry me? -

With Ma recording everything on her phone.

Jennie looked down on me, and slowly started crying.

"Y-Yes.. Yes I will marry you!"

~.~

Taeyong.lee95 posted a new photo!

lee95 posted a new photo!

Taeyong.lee95: Just got married to my beautiful wife 💗

373 Likes
24 Comments

Johnny.suh: Congrats bro!!

Ten.Lee: You betrayed me! Im gayly offended..

nayeon.tt: well done ❤

Yuqi.99: Take care of Jennie or you'll end up like Taehyung ❤❤

Lucas.x144: whoop!

do0.nct: well done man

Miyeon.Cho: ❤❤

~.~