P21

//errors ahead//

T H I R D P E R S O N

STILL FLASHBACK:

its been a month when lisa comforted somi, they've been hanging out lately.

to the point that somi already starts to develope some feelings for lisa.

-

J E O N S O M I

so uhm hi? y'all already know who i am and about me liking the one and only lisa manoban.

im planning on confessing to her today and i already know what lisa will react about my confession. I know she doesn't like me the wat i like her but maybe that can change.

its just lisa have been always there for me.

whenever i need someone to comfort me she will be there to comfort me.

whenever i need someone to come with me at the mall or wherever i go, i will ask her and she'd be 'oh okay, on the way, see you'

she's the person/friend/sister that will be there right away when or if you need her.

by the way, im aware about jungkook my brother being lisa's past suitor, if your wondering.

i mean my brother has a boyfriend already, so that means i can have lisa by myself.

to be honest, i didn't know that jungkook will like someone that is same gender as his.

i mean its not really a big deal to me because if my brother really loves his boyfriend and his boyfriend love him too then so be it. LOVE IS LOVE.

okay so back to 'lisa' topic, imma text her now.

-

-

short chapter muna.