Chapter 1: The First letter

Bakugo's pov

I walked into the classroom, I arrived a little later than usual so some other people were already there. Shitty Hair and Dunce Face came up to talk to me but I waved them off, I wasn't in the mood to talk. I walked over to my seat, sat down, and put my bag on the floor under my desk. I went to go and put my feet on top of the desk like I always do when I noticed a letter on it.

"OI! WHO THE FUCK PUT THIS ON MY DESK?" I asked everyone that was in the classroom. They all just shrugged and I opened it up and read the letter. To say it was disturbing was an understatement. I gasped loudly and people started to ask me what was wrong but I couldn't find the words to say anything, so I just decided to wait until Mr. Aizawa entered the classroom so I could give the letter to him.

I just sat in silence for about 10 minutes until class started and Mr. Aizawa walked in. Once he stepped in the door I grabbed the note and rushed to him. I slammed the note in his face and went back to my seat. He read the letter with the same look I did, a look of sympathy.

"Bakugo where did you get this?" He asked me with a stern voice.

"I walked in and it was on my desk, I have no idea who put it there." I told him and he let out a sigh. The rest of the class started freaking out because they had no idea what was going on.

"What? What is it?" Alien bitch asked.

"Normally I wouldn't tell you all about this but I feel you all can help to figure out who it is. It's a suicide letter, I'll read it out loud for you all to hear." Mr. Aizawa said. He took a shaky breath and began to read the note.

Dear Class 1-A,

I've finally made up my mind. I've been thinking about it for a while but I've finally decided to do it, I guess the only thing holding me back was my friends but even they aren't enough anymore. I've learned that nothing is stronger than your own emotions, not family, not friends, nothing. So here I am, writing a letter to all of you, my friends. It's not your fault you couldn't change my mind because you never knew, that part was my fault. I've always thought that just maybe if I would have told someone, anyone, I wouldn't be where I am today. Sitting at my desk writing a suicide letter to my classmates, tears falling down my cheeks dripping onto the floor, blood on a fresh razor next to me. I wish that my life was different, not having to go home everyday just to get beat, not having to conceal my injuries that my father gives me everyday from everyone, not having to be so alone all of the time, not feeling useless every second of my life. I used to believe that it was ok to spill my emotions, to tell someone what was going on with me. I don't think that anymore, now I believe that it shows weakness to do so, but I guess that was just what was beaten into me. So now that I've pretty much told all of you some of my deepest and darkest secrets I might as well set a date. I think I'll do it in 9 days. Ya, in 9 days I'll end my life and finally be free from this misery and hell. Even though I'm doing it I can tell that I need to be stopped, so that is why I'm writing this letter and every death letter after this. So that way you all can figure out who I am and stop me from making a bad decision. I would stop myself but I've already tried so hard and I can't, so it's up to you all. I would give you hints as to who I am but I think I've already given away enough information in this letter so I will in the next one.

Sincerely,

Your classmate.

When Mr. Aizawa finished almost the whole class was in tears, but still Four Eyes stood up and took charge.

"Ok class we need to limit down who is writing these letters so we can help them." He said as he wrote everyone's names on the board.

"Well we can cross off Kacchan since he got the letter, and we can also cross off myself and you Iida." Stupid Deku said.

"Bakugo makes sense but what about you and Iida?" Tape Arms asked Deku.

"Well I haven't seen my dad in a while and there's no way it can be Iida. I mean just look at him taking charge to figure out who it is." Deku said.

They all nodded their heads and Four Eyes crossed off his, Deku, and my name from the board. Now we were left staring at the board of names. The list of names of which one of them was a friend that was going to kill themselves. I read the board...

Yuga Aoyama

Mina Ashido

Tsuyu Asui

Toru Hagakure

Kyoka Jiro

Denki Kaminari

Eijiro Kirishima

Koji Koda

Minoru Mineta

Mashirao Ojiro

Rikido Sato

Hanta Sero

Mezo Shoji

Shoto Todoroki

Fumikage Tokoyami

Ochaco Uraraka

Momo Yaoyorozu

One of these people would soon meet their death if we couldn't save them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
929 words.

A/N: I hope you all like this story! This is just a quick story that I decided to write that I've been wanting to write for a while, so while I am coming up with idea's for my other story I'm writing this. I hope you have a lovely day!

-Author-chan