Chapter 29

Alice's POV

Isaac slammed the door in my face, and I could hear him crying.

Jordan ran up the stairs.

"Alice! What is going on!"

"I don't want to talk to you Jordan."

"Al? Are you mad at me?"

"No. I just can't take this! I love Isaac too! And now he is mad at me! I love you Jordan, but right now I don't know what to do!"

I ran off to my room, locked the door, and cried.

Jordan's POV

"Isaac? What did you do to her!" I yelled at him through the door.

"The question is, what did YOU do to her! I kissed her first! Jordan, you knew I loved her!"

"Can you let me in, please, Isaac?"

"Why!"

"I want to talk to you face to face."

"Whatever."

He opened the door and I sat on his bed, his face was all red and there were tissues all over the floor.

"Isaac.. I had no idea she meant this much to you.."

"I LOVE her Jordan!"

"I love her too, Isaac... she said she picked me. And she probably picked me because I was the one that let her in a year ago! I was the one that listened to her story and told the rest of you guys. I was the first person to protect her!"

"Whatever. I still will never stop loving her. No matter what. Okay?"

"Fine, fine.. but right now, she is dating me."

"Well, I wouldn't be so sure.. did you hear what she just said! She is in her room crying because she is so confused Jordan... we are hurting her..."

"Oh my gosh.. Isaac I don't know what to do!"

"We are both going in there to help her!"

We walked over to Alice's room.

"Al? It's Jordan.. and Isaac.. we want to talk to you.."

She unlocked the door without saying anything.

I sat down next to her and put my arm around her and pulled her in my chest.

Isaac came and sat down next to her too.

"We're sorry, Alice."

"Don't be. It's fine."

"No Alice it's not! You're in here crying for god's sake!" Isaac yelled as he got up and looked at her.

"Isaac.. don't yell." Alice said, looking up at him.

"I've made up my mind." She said standing up.

"I love both of you to death! But if I pick one, the other will get hurt. And actually, I'm not ready to date anyone. My last boyfriend, Luke, cheated on me." ( if you guys forgot, it's in the very first chapter of this story when Alice ran away )

"And we were dating for 4 years.. and then BOOM he cheated on me.. it hurt me. And I promised myself I wouldn't like anyone ever again.. but then I met you two... but I'm just not ready.. okay? I love you both. But I'm sorry.."