𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟔

November

November

BILLIE walks around the stage, having a grip on her microphone. The fans scream and shout. "Well." Billie sighs and sits down on a high chair, the spotlight was all on her so every single fan can see her. "It's weird to be back, on stage." She looks at all of her fans, they are still noisy. She licked her lips. "I have canceled shows because apparently, my girlfriend needed me-." She bites her lip, almost wanting to cry. She looked down at her sneakers. "As you may know she's rehabilitating with the help of her family in the country she's born. Kendra is doing fine, I got to talk to her every day." She nods smiling a little. Everyone cheered. "Uhm. My message for all of you is, enjoy every second of your life. Because you never know- fuck." She teared up covering her face with her free hand. The fans scream and applaud for her wanting to cheer her up.

Finneas appeared next to her and touches Billie's shoulder for comfort. Billie fast dried her tears and pushes Finneas hand off of her not wanting to get more emotional. She looks at Finneas and nods smiling at him, he nods and walks away from him getting back in his place. "This song is for her. Let's go." She says and started to sing when the music started, the fans use the flashlight of their phones to make it incredibly beautiful in the dark. Billie got a smile on her face and sang beautifully for the fans.

After the show, Billie was wearing black sunglasses to cover her red puffy eyes. On her way to the black vehicle, the paparazzi tried to get answers out of her.

"Why did Kendra leave town!? Are you guys in a fight?" One asked shoving the camera in Billie's face.

"How does Kendra look after the accident? I guess her modeling career is ruined now isn't it Billie? Are you getting back to Gina now that Kendra-." Billie fast turns to the paparazzi and grabbed the camera throwing it hard on the ground. The man watched her shocked. "Who do you think you are slut! This camera is very expensive!" He screams at her.

"Say it back!" Billie screams at him and punches him in the face. He recoils and touches his bleeding nose. "SAY IT BACK ABOUT HER SAY IT!" One of her guards gripped on her, pulling her away from that man. "SAY IT YOU FUCKTARD SAY IT!" Billie screams before she got pushed into the SUV.

"Well. That wasn't a brilliant move Billie." Her father leaned on the car Billie is working on. Billie rolls her eyes. "I know you are sticking up for Kendra and you should keep doing that for her, but there are boundaries. You can't always throw hands at people just because you can't handle it. You should know how to keep your temper. You will get in trouble if you don't do it, even though I know you are doing this for the good. Hm." He patted her shoulder. "How is she doing?" Her father asks changing the topic.

"She's doing fine, I guess." Billie sighs letting go of the tool. She faced her father. "I just can't wait to see her again. I miss her so much." He nods understanding. "I do see her every day because we face time with each other but that is not the same. I want to be able to hold her and to say that I'm there for her. Now I feel so helpless when she's not here." He nods not knowing what to say, Billie watches his facial expression and laughs. "I'm sorry, those things I have to speak with mom." Billie waves it off.